FS: Pro's Pro Shuttle Express (Australia)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by ikcud, Oct 26, 2010.

1. ikcud

ikcud Regular Member

student
    I have for sale a Pro's Pro Shuttle Express badminton stringing machine which I bought from the start of the year and hasn't been used since March

This includes the free set of tools ( pliers, cutters, awl ) and 2 Pro Pro Flying clamps.

I have used the machine dozen times and works great! It is in perfect condition. (Was fun seeing how far I can get with the Panda Power Trinity 2 in lbs ^^)

There's also untouch amount of practice strings from WD which would be great for the starters in BC.

The Extra I've Bought that will also will be with the package
    2x MBS Fly Clamps
    6x Yonex BG-65 Strings (There's Aqua, Royal Blue and White)
    1x Yonex BG-66 Maxima JP
    1x MBS Awl (It an curve shape one which is easier for those people that likes to pull)
    1x Paper Clip starter string (it's for those who dislike pre-weaving)
    1x Calibrator (To preset the pull to the right tension instead of having some miserable nights of wondering why what's going wrong)

The whole lot including machine cost me well over 600 brand new.
    I am only willing to sell everything together since I have no use for the others.

I'm looking a $400 ono for the whole lot. Only within Australia please. I'll calculate postage once everything has been settled.

2. cutesam

cutesam Regular Member

student
  3. lindows

lindows Regular Member

is this still for sale?