FS: Yonex Ti-10 1st Gen, Li Ning China National Team Shirt

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by inmamy, Oct 28, 2010.

1. inmamy

inmamy Regular Member

First item is my 1st Gen Ti-10:
    I got this 1st generation Ti-10 in Hong Kong, from Rose Sports. It was my first ever high-end racket. However, I have actually played with it very little as it was to heavy and stiff for my ability. I used it on/off for 2 years and since then it has largely been sitting in storage.

It is a 2UG4, serial number 110726SP. It has never been strung at tensions above 23lbs, and is in excellent physical condition (can absolutely be used to play with if you want to). There are, however, several cosmetic things, which I will do my best to describe (also see photos):

The words "Muscle Power Frame" at the top of the racket head on both sides is quite faint.
    The Yonex logo on both sides of the T joint are partially faded.
    There are numerous very small specks of paint missing on the silver part of the racket head (from using racket to pick up shuttles).
    There is one larger paint chip on the silver part, and a few smaller ones on the red and black parts of the racket head.
    The words "Titanium Mesh" on the outside of the racket head has some small bits of paint missing.
    The shaft on both sides is impeccable; paint is perfect.
    On the racket cap, the crest logo (I think the PBSI logo?) is completely gone, from a careless gripping job.

As you can see from the photos, I have just removed the grip to check the serial number, but I will ship with a new Karakal PU super grip (white) for free if you would like. I no longer have the old racket cover but will ship with a very nice Victor Bravesword thermal cover.

I am asking US$205 (unstrung) including shipping in the US. I am willing to consider international shipping so please PM me if interested and buyer will have to cover shipping/insurance. I live in the Boston area so if anyone is local, let me know--there can be a discount.

Photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am also selling an authentic Li Ning China National team shirt for US$35 including shipping. See this post: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...tic-Li-Ning-Team-China-Shirt-(Men)-(US-Canada)

I am open to reasonable offers, so PM me!

2. inmamy

inmamy Regular Member

FINAL SALE: Yonex Ti-10 1st Gen, Li Ning China National Team Shirt

As below

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...nal-Team-Shirt

Price of Ti-10 reduced to USD165 including shipping in the US. Nowhere else will you find a 1st Gen Ti-10 for this price! If you are a serious buyer from overseas PM me and we can work something out.

3. inmamy

inmamy Regular Member

4. inmamy

inmamy Regular Member