is this a orginal li ning N55 II?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by deathguyxx, Oct 30, 2010.

1. deathguyxx

deathguyxx Regular Member

I bought this in hongkong for about $180 something in a store. They had crap loads of badminton stuff and were the cheapest around. I was stupid engouh to throw away the holographic sticker. The funny thing is the bottom part of the shaft it is engraved : KHT. The top serial is : 11002TBF0079
    I see some of the rackets paint is not even in some areas. IMG_1066.jpg IMG_1067.jpg IMG_1065.jpg IMG_1064.jpg

2. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

looks quite good to me, the KHT is engraved in every Li Ning racket I've seen so far (all genuine). The price is about right for a racket like that, and from the photos, I cant see anything wrong with the paint. Most copies have really crooked paintjobs, especially the writing on the head is never totally even or symmetric. If it is (even and symmetric) the chances are high this is a genuine product. Also, selling fakes in a store would be high risk as any advanced player could tell after a few swings.

3. deathguyxx

deathguyxx Regular Member

Thanks for the info, I'm looking for another place to purchase this racket for cheap so i can use it as a spare. :] Its a awesome racket.

4. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member