Black Knight website possible virus

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by drowsysmurf, Nov 1, 2010.

1. drowsysmurf

drowsysmurf Regular Member

Make ppl happy O_O
    If I am correct, Black Knight website is www.blackknight.ca. I visited this today and got one of those suspicious virus scanner thing where it pops up and ask if you want your computer scanned... needless to say, I tried to turn this off asap. oh and symantec... i hate you. That said, this is a warning to DO NOT GO TO BLACKKNIGHT's website. If you want to try and verify my findings, please do. I did get linked through google.com... but i double read the weblink before i clicked it... so yeah. i'm not crying cuz my computer would probably have noticed it... but company's symantec... let's just say... i don't use symantec on personal computers anymore because it is not as real time as i would like it to be.

click at your own risk, but i warned you not to click it unless you are somewhat computer savvy.

I wanted to go there to see the black knight trainer machine thing... that said... i found another website for that trainer machine.

2. what07

what07 Regular Member

I went to that website multiple times so far and nothing, same in the past. Must be just badluck.

3. drowsysmurf

Make ppl happy O_O
    hey, what if you try searching on google and using the link from there? maybe that's why i got it...

4. what07

what07 Regular Member

I did what you said and I also got the virus scanning thingy and my Norton blocked the download. But when I tried to get the scanning thing agian it lead me to this :http://p3p0.com/?said=3333g&q=black+knight

I tried getting into the black knight website on firefox, chrome and ie but they all lead to the same sight above. I guess the only way to see the blackknight website is to just type it in now.

Good find by the way.

5. drowsysmurf

Make ppl happy O_O
    thanks for confirming... so there's the warning... don't use google to search, though if you are reading this, you probably can just click on the link in the post above. i hope your computer is ok since norton caught it but not my symantec endpoint? consumer antivirus better than corporates antivirus... symantec... wth... they're both ur products...