CSS / K&K Grip from racquet_sports (eBay)

Discussion in 'Grip' started by ghooga, Nov 3, 2010.

1. ghooga

ghooga Regular Member

Bean Counter, Student
    Hi folks,

I wonder if anyone has tried the CSS / K& K grips? I contacted the seller on eBay and he told me that the grips are better than APACS PU Super grips.

USD 65 for 50 pieces, that's a pretty good deal, ain't it (iff those are good quality grips)?

2. Mysteryimpt

Mysteryimpt Regular Member

Student/Part-time Engineer
    Hey I purchased 3 racquets from racquet_sports i wont comment on the racquets. But he sent me K & K grips. I personally hate this with honor!!! But i thought maybe its just me but the other 2 i let two other members in my club use them and they find them garbage too! Not worth it trust me!!!

3. ghooga

ghooga Regular Member

Bean Counter, Student
    Hi Mysteryimpt, thanks for the info. I was thinking of getting the box of grips from the seller as I was told that the grips are better than APACS PU Super grips. But apparently from your and your friends' experiences they are just junk. Looks like the seller is being dishonest again :( Luckily, I ordered Karakal PU super grips instead. But still Karakal PU isn't the best for me. Am still on the lookout for the best grips for me LOL* Thanks for sharing again :)

4. Mysteryimpt

Mysteryimpt Regular Member

Student/Part-time Engineer
    Hey Ghooga,
    I suggest u buy one and try it out. The seller also told me that CSS/ K & K grips was one of the best. But according to me and my club partners it was not to our liking as we didnt like the feel of it. It was very "tacky" and unlike APACS grip it was more flat but I prefer it to be little wavey so my fingers falls in place. its hard to explain. its just the feeling wasnt there. But the grips I am using now are these:

http://www.apacscanada.com/product_info.php?cPath=35&products_id=131
    They give me a nice dry feeling even when my hands are little sweaty from playing. These are the best grips I ever used. Goodluck friend.