for anyone owning both the es z slash and the arc z?!?! please help

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by xSeasonx, Nov 5, 2010.

1. xSeasonx

xSeasonx Regular Member

amongs those two rackets. What really is the performance wise difference of the two rackets.
    no bias please.
    i want to know because im getting ready for a tournament and want to upgrade my racket.
    but cannot really afford an arc z just yet.
    so please tell me comparing those two rackets by feel,control,power and durability wise :D

2. drew tze en

drew tze en Regular Member

Arcsaber Z Slash is the best
    Edgesaber Z Spark/Slayer is a fake

3. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Yes,, i hate Apacs racket , they are no good..

4. drew tze en

Correct !!
    Apacs copy designs of Yonex Arcsaber -> Edgesaber !!
    It might be lighter and cheaper then Yonex rackets but Yonex have High Quality and Better Designs than Apacs

5. xSeasonx

xSeasonx Regular Member

welll. apacs own line of rackets are good. dont just bite down saying apacs rackets are no good.

6. drew tze en

My brother has an Edgesaber 9 and 008 (both rackets were given to him as a gift from our relatives in another country)
    The Edgesaber 9 is ok but I think it wouldn't compare to the Arcsaber 9 or 008

7. weeyeh

weeyeh Regular Member

Comparison always depends on what exactly we are comparing. I have a S$20 racket (nameless) that is better than my TC700 when partnering dangerous players.

ArcZ is not suitable for all players. These players may, in fact, find the Edgesaber Z a cheaper and more suitable alternative. At the end, you are comparing performance as an overall package. The most important determinant of performance is the owner of the hand holding the racket.

That said, drew's main point is right on the money. Do not expect the EdgeSaber Z to be the same as the ArcZ.

8. xSeasonx

xSeasonx Regular Member

i know and i dont expect the es z slash to be the same as the arc z.
    but at least performance is somewhat similiar?

9. drew tze en

Well the Edgesaber Z Slayer/Spark is 4U as the Arcsaber Z Slash is 3U

10. shuttlebasher

shuttlebasher Regular Member

Student
    I had a Edgesaber 10 which was a clone of the Arc10. The edgesaber was more flexible and forgiving then the Arc10. Good for the money but not like the orginal. I also used the nano 900 power white which was the clone of the AT900T. The clone was only slightly headheavy unlike the orginal and medium stiff. This was my main racket for a couple of months before I went on to something else.

For the money, apacs clones are pretty good but don't expect the exact same specs as the orginals. Also quality control isn't as good so some clones may not even perform the same as one another.

The L70 is a great racket and you should just get a couple more ;) Having more of the same racket looks more pretty then having many different ones.

11. xSeasonx

xSeasonx Regular Member

other than the weight facter, performance wise is somewaht similiar i assume?

12. what07

what07 Regular Member

Apacs clones tend to also be either less stiff. I had a edgesaber 10 and it was not as stiff as the orginal but even tho it said 4U it was still weighing in at 87g. Also the balance on the clones tend to be even balance.

Just get another L70 if you liked that racket. Having more then one of the same racket looks better ;)

13. james8_fate

james8_fate Regular Member

z spark is an all rounder racket, today i jus bought it and use, well 24Lbs not giving a lot of energy but it seems this racket is like a humble professional, during play unless u whack damn hard untill it has the smash sound, otherwise any returns or hits will be quiet and peaceful

Power nt to be underestimated

14. mail43249

mail43249 Regular Member

How to compare an Apacs at 1/5 of the price of Yonex?

Apacs is value for money! But for many of us who can easily afford the Yonex, we dun have to choose the lesser ones!