Racquet Choice

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Patron, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Patron

Patron New Member

Hi guys was just wondering what racquet I should choose I was probably going to use a yonnex maybe one of the Arcsabers and Armotecs? Also whats the best online store to use? Does Mybadmintonstore.com sell legit racquets?

Just abit about me...
    I play only male doubles; have an agressive style and like to smash alot; do not have a technically correct style using alot of arm (not a very wristy player) and I don't have the greatest backhand.
    My last racquet was an Armotec900 power which i bought from Mybadmintonstore which i had for a couple months until i broke it....was still adjusting to it and found it maybe abit too stiff.
    Prior to that I had a Armotec700 defensive that lasted me several years until i broke it too.

2. xSeasonx

xSeasonx Regular Member

well armotec 700 is more stiff than an armotec 900 power/technique
    if u want to use yonex rackets .. try the armotec 900 power/technique,arcsaber 7/10, nanospeed series especailly the 9900 as its geared towards doubles play.
    now if u dont want to use yonex for whatever reason
    get the apacs tantrum 300 , it can go on par with those yonex rackets. and 1/3 the price of it too.
    i personally would recommend tantrum 300 from www.apacscanada.com
    as its cheaper than yonex and it has high popularity too . its around the forums here.

as for online stores..
    www.badmintonalley.com

my 2 cents, peace