Armortec 700 Problem....!>!??

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by james23336, Nov 8, 2010.

1. james23336

james23336 Regular Member

Ok i have a armortec 700 4u/g4 strung with bg-68ti and i absolutely dislike it....i don't feel that head heavy-ness...so therefore i don't feel that tendecy to smash that much...I only got this racket because my friend had one and i used it for one game and all i did was smash.. and i just loved the racket at the time now i got my own armortec 700 and I hate it D; ... I kinda believe the problem is that its a weight thing and possibly a different grip size as well.... So i just wanna know your guys opinion on this what do you guys feel is the best weight and grip size for the AT700? and i just might consider buying or trading another one for it.....

Thanks guys.

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    if you like your friend's racket, ask him what weight (3U or 4U) and grip size, as well as string and string tension.

everyone has a different preference for what is their preferred weight and balance.

3. james23336

Yeah i did but he gave it away to his brother and his brother moved out...... :(

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    ask him where he bought it. if he bought it in anywhere but N. America, likely it is a 3U instead of a 4U.

the 3U AT700 i have is around 89g. which make it at least 5g heavier than a 4U. that will make huge difference in weight and feel.

5. james23336

hey thanks for the answers kwun now i just need to some how get my hands on a AT700 3U.... hmmm