User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default 2010 RMIT/JTultra Nov Tournament

    Hi Everyone,

    Just a reminder that our second tournament of the year will be held on the 28th of November (Sunday). Entry form can be found on the Badminton Victoria website, entries close in one week.

    NOTE: D grade Men's Singles is now FULL.

    Cheers!

    RMIT Badminton Club

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llCCll View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    Just a reminder that our second tournament of the year will be held on the 28th of November (Sunday). Entry form can be found on the Badminton Victoria website, entries close in one week.

    NOTE: D grade Men's Singles is now FULL.

    Cheers!

    RMIT Badminton Club

    What about Men's D Double, is there room for 1 more team?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienb View Post
    What about Men's D Double, is there room for 1 more team?
    Men's D Double has 2 spots left, the last time I checked...

    Why do u ask? Don't tell me you're planning to join D...HAHAHA!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llCCll View Post
    Men's D Double has 2 spots left, the last time I checked...

    Why do u ask? Don't tell me you're planning to join D...HAHAHA!
    As a former RMIT Badminton club member I'm always ready and willing to help out where i can, so if you guys need people to make up the numbers in D double .. I'm there for you

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Entry list is out! Exact link can be found on JT website.

Similar Threads

  1. CCC Badminton: 2011 JTULTRA Team Tournament
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 1
    : 11-08-2011, 11:35 AM
  2. 2011 RMIT/JTultra OPEN and GRADED
    By llCCll in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 1
    : 09-05-2011, 05:39 AM
  3. RMIT/JTultra OPEN & GRADED Tournament 2010
    By llCCll in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 0
    : 07-21-2010, 10:11 PM
  4. JTUltra Winter Tournament
    By MUBC Secretary in forum Melbourne University Badminton Club
    Replies: 0
    : 05-21-2009, 09:14 AM
  5. RMIT Tournament: Sunday 9-September-2007
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 5
    : 09-06-2007, 10:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •