Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: how should i train my students?
11-12-2010, 07:11 AM #1
how should i train my students?
hi Im a first year college student and im 16 i started to train my first batch of students who are varsity players from my Alma mater and Im wondering what kind of training should i give to them because there are so many kinds of training that are there and since this is my first time i want to have an idea on how to train them. thank you for all of those who will give their ideas
11-13-2010, 07:08 PM #2
Anywho, there is alot of ways to train your students, I'll name some.
1. Have them line up in a line, have the first person jump over a bench or something and smash the shuttle cock then run forward and get a drop then make that person run around the gym and go back in line. (then redo)
2. A more simple one, have two people, one person smashes and gets drops while the other just feeds the shuttle cock to him.
3. A weird one, have them wear on something heavy(bullet vest) and jump smash ;o.
4. Have a couple people on each side of the court, hit the shuttle cock back and ford while moving down to the end of the gym and back up. (using foot work of course)
5. Lee Chong Wei style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stpxeCIdWzw
Last edited by kevinboyz; 11-13-2010 at 07:12 PM.
02-07-2011, 06:39 PM #3
There's so much different training because you haven't identified what you want to do yet. Do you want to focus on their weakness or sharpen their strengths? Is the training physical or technique based? Once you identify exactly what you want to do with the kids then what's left is fairly small handful of drills.
02-08-2011, 07:28 AM #4
Hi jusT give you so advice may i know what is ur objectives in training them? Do you all have to go for competition?
By VGT1234 in forum SingaporeReplies: 0: 01-29-2010, 09:01 AM
By kwun in forum Coaching ForumReplies: 22: 04-30-2009, 10:41 PM
By Canasianboi in forum USA WestReplies: 0: 12-07-2008, 02:23 AM
By ZhengJunhao in forum SingaporeReplies: 1: 04-14-2006, 08:47 AM
By andymcg in forum UKReplies: 6: 01-31-2003, 01:05 PM