Results 1 to 3 of 3
11-12-2010, 06:49 PM #1
Bintang Campbell - Looking for intermediate partner(s) to play with on weekday/ends
- Intermediate player playing for about 15-18 yrs.(but not the last 3yrs, so could be a lil rusty!)
- prefer high paced doubles games.
- early start on weekends finishing by 10am(so I can tend to my kids later)
- open to play some weekday evenings as well - 7ish.
- 2-3 days a week is what I'm looking at right now, but if the group is right, I can be motivated to play more
- feather birdie players please?
02-11-2011, 06:44 PM #2
I want to get back to playing the sport I loved in England. I have played badminton for about 20 years in England and represented both state and country at various ages. I have not played badminton since 1999 when I moved over to USA but really wish to get back to playing again. I will certainly be rusty but it is like riding a bike you should never forget. I am free most evenings from 8pm onwards and flexible at weekends, early morning would suit me the best.
02-11-2011, 07:23 PM #3
Bintang Campbell has pretty good players on Monday and Wednesday evenings. there are many upper B and A players in the challenge courts.
By pj006 in forum Bintang Badminton AcademyReplies: 15: 08-31-2011, 01:27 AM
By jengliang in forum Bintang Badminton AcademyReplies: 2: 11-13-2010, 08:13 PM
By Badmintu in forum Bintang Badminton AcademyReplies: 1: 05-29-2009, 11:20 PM
By Badmintu in forum Bintang Badminton AcademyReplies: 0: 12-24-2008, 02:26 PM
By remix441 in forum Bintang Badminton AcademyReplies: 4: 08-15-2008, 05:17 PM