Any badminton center up here in Sacramento?

Discussion in 'USA West' started by eschan01, Nov 13, 2010.

1. eschan01

eschan01 New Member

Just curious ... are there any badminton cente in Sacramento and the surrounding area? I've been driving 100 miles on weekends to play at BBC 1 and BCC 3 as well as Z Badminton. All that gas money could get me lifetime membership! :p Anyone has any plan to open one in Sac region (like Davis, Elk Grove, etc.)? It'd be great if there's a center near Sacramento.

2. EBManagement

EBManagement Regular Member

Hi,
    I believe EBA would be the closest dedicated badminton facility to Sacramento at this moment. Please feel free to drop by if you ever have the chance. We offer a very friendly environment so you will never have a problem picking up a game or partner. Please let us know if you ever have a problem or need anything.

EBA Management

3. eschan01

eschan01 New Member

Ah yes, I've never tried EBA. My parents actually live in Emeryville. They're practically 5 minutes away from EBA. When I visit them next time in couple weeks, I'll definitely give EBA a try.

One thing I got to ask.

In the gallery of the the EBA website, there's this really cool shuttle feeding machine! If you guys own that, have you guys thought about renting it out on an hourly basis? :) It'd be nice to have something feeding shuttles to practice strokes with. Although I don't know how pricing would work ... someone like me would probably have to reserve a court and then rent the machine ... which could get expensive. Probably better to just get together with a coach for an hour haha.

Anyhoo ... thanks for letting me know about EBA. I'll definitely give it a try some time.

4. EBManagement

EBManagement Regular Member

Thanks for giving us a try. I'm sure we will not disappoint. As for the shuttle feeding machine, that is the Black Knight Trainer that was showcased during our Black Knight Demo Night. We are still working on the feasibility of the machine. I'm sure many members are probably thinking the same way as you.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions you have about EBA. I will be glad to answer them.

When you come in, please ask for Ken. I can give you a brief tour of the facility as well as introduce you to a few members to hit around with.

See you on the courts!