User Tag List

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Hahaha, this Era. Misbun is LCW's 2nd coach if I not mistaken. 1st of course was senior Mr Teh in Penang. Misbun trained LCW when he was a raw talent at 17, but many people forgot that part. They thought Misbun only took over after Li Mao left in 2007. LCW went from Mibun to LM in 2005 & back again
    hehehe... I know about Mr Teh too, kak eagle ... grateful to him too for spotting a good talent ... if I'm not mistaken, LCW himself asked to go back to his former coach aka Misbun... these prejudice people sometime seems to know a lot but most of the time like to play ignorant, thus go do this empty barking *shrug*... don't know what they want actually...

I smiled when I watched LCW said, when he first came in, people said Misbun is crazy but he just took the challenge and trained with his sifu... Misbun believes in LCW as much as LCW believes in him... a relationship like that I don't think narrow minded people will ever understand... just what i think la... cos if they did understand, they will appreciate more than just critic here and there... pity them... *sigh*
    Last edited by eRa@에라; 11-29-2010 at 02:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Era,

Try look at a bigger picture. Not just focus on DLCW only.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Dato A,

I'm looking right into that bigger picture of yours... I even handed in my simplest explanation but you just didn't get it... what else can I do? *sigh* ... perhaps my english is getting poorer these days *shrug* I gave my kesimpulan already on the matter above, so you can move your attention to others now... bye bye...

Sincerely,

eRa
    Last edited by eRa@에라; 11-29-2010 at 09:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    Dear Dato A,

I'm looking right into that bigger picture of yours... I even handed in my simplest explanation but you just didn't get it... what else can I do? *sigh* ... perhaps my english is getting poorer these days *shrug* I gave my kesimpulan already on the matter above, so you can move your attention to others now... bye bye...

Sincerely,

eRa
    sometime we agree sometime we don't

since you agree to disagree with dato a on this, thats a gentleman.

same as me, i also disgree with him on this thread

but other thread i enjoy discussion/debate with him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Perhaps, I shall leave this thread too

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    sometime we agree sometime we don't

since you agree to disagree with dato a on this, thats a gentleman.

same as me, i also disgree with him on this thread

but other thread i enjoy discussion/debate with him.
    Me too. Perhaps, I shall leave this thread too.

Today I have found another thread, a more positive thread. It is located at;
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ked-World-No.1!

There I have made a comment;
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    It's quite shocking to read some of the many negative comments made by BCers about MAS players. Most of these comments come from Malaysian BCers themselves.

Watching from Australia, I do see many Malaysian supporters turning up to cheer for their players/team. They waved the Malaysian flag. They cheered 'Malaysia Boleh !!!'. There is much support because Badminton is popular in Malaysia.

However, some Malaysian BCers are not satisfied when their players couldn't win the major events. And this causes them to make negative comments.

In Australia, we love sports. Australians are proud of our sports participants, Win or lose is not as important as in participating in sports.

Perhaps for Malaysians, winning is more important. Therefore, we get to find a few bitching about their players whenever they find tournaments/championships are not won by their Malaysian players.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Me too. Perhaps, I shall leave this thread too.

Today I have found another thread, a more positive thread. It is located at;
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ked-World-No.1!

There I have made a comment;

no, not neccessary we have to leave this thread,

we just don't go have a head to head debate/discussion with the thread starter

since we already know from the start we have different views on this particular thread.

no one can say the thread starter, dato a is wrong, he has his views and we have ours.

anyway, thanks for the link and i think baddy is not professional sports in australia yet.

maybe i should migrate to australia lol

it will be easier there as compare to malaysia, its all about winning to survive here,

so are the noises coming from majority of bc members and fans..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes pBmM'sia, sometimes I do appreciate Dato' A's opinion/argument and understand his perspective... but not in cases such as this I do hope he continues the positive debating...

chris, that thread is a good one... thanks to the thread starter...
    Last edited by eRa@에라; 11-29-2010 at 11:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suggest we shall stop posting on this thread.

People said, CANNOT blame coach when players under-performed.

People said, when MAS player failed, some fan, or A fan came out and give negative comments.

People said, Australia fans is better.

Coach cannot be blame because they only train, advise and give opinion to shuttlers. It's all depend on how much the shuttler can catch-up.

Player cannot be blame because they have tried their best and with great effort.

Management cannot be blame simply because all are Superstars and most with Dato/ Datuk's infront of their name.

At the end, no one is need to be responsible for the failure. I see it as a DISASTER when MAS team lost to JPN team. And a HUMILIATION when MAS lost to Thailand badminton team. I created this thread after i saw on how the youngster, the so-called Elite Back-Up performed when they met Thais junior player.

Short abbreviation for monday is M. Tuesday is T. What about Wednesday, Thursday and Friday? The answer is W T F......

I see no future for Malaysia Badminton Sports when BAM practise this practises - Fail doesnt matter, do it next time. We still have time. We still young. Give chance.

We are in deep ****.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If coach is NOT to be blamed, why on earth soccer clubs paying millions n millions dollars to get Mourihno's signature?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    no, not neccessary we have to leave this thread,

we just don't go have a head to head debate/discussion with the thread starter

since we already know from the start we have different views on this particular thread.

no one can say the thread starter, dato a is wrong, he has his views and we have ours.
    anyway, thanks for the link and i think baddy is not professional sports in australia yet.

maybe i should migrate to australia lol

it will be easier there as compare to malaysia, its all about winning to survive here,

so are the noises coming from majority of bc members and fans..lol
    Agree.. we may have different views but we can't say someone's opinion is wrong.
    Just because we criticise our underperforming badminton player, coach, association,, it doesn't make us 'negative' or 'destructive'
    So..it is not necessary for someone to leave the thread
    Thanks to thread starter for initiating such topic for discussion

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    hehehe... I know about Mr Teh too, kak eagle ... grateful to him too for spotting a good talent ... if I'm not mistaken, LCW himself asked to go back to his former coach aka Misbun...

I smiled when I watched LCW said, when he first came in, people said Misbun is crazy but he just took the challenge and trained with his sifu... Misbun believes in LCW as much as LCW believes in him... a relationship like that I don't think narrow minded people will ever understand... just what i think la... cos if they did understand, they will appreciate more than just critic here and there... pity them... *sigh*
    Yeah, LCW asked to switch back to Misbun after Li Mao left. Misbun->LM-> Wong Tat Meng-> Misbun
    Hahaha, you also watched that youtube vid that george uploaded.

Well, I agree with some of Dato A's points like getting rid of Rashid(for the sake of the back up MS) but I disagree with getting rid of Misbun. For LCW, get an additional ...consultant or something from CHina, if they want to come. That I think can only happen if Hendrawan decides to go back INA mid 2011, BAM can only afford 1 foreign coach at a time.
    Unless, they ask Rexy to buzz off too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i doubt jose did any coaching work when he is a manager
    lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    If coach is NOT to be blamed, why on earth soccer clubs paying millions n millions dollars to get Mourihno's signature?
    hiyo, money politics i guess haha

in some cases it can be the coaches,

as i don't know the situation i can't comment.lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato A View Post
    I suggest we shall stop posting on this thread.

People said, CANNOT blame coach when players under-performed.

People said, when MAS player failed, some fan, or A fan came out and give negative comments.

People said, Australia fans is better.

Coach cannot be blame because they only train, advise and give opinion to shuttlers. It's all depend on how much the shuttler can catch-up.

Player cannot be blame because they have tried their best and with great effort.

Management cannot be blame simply because all are Superstars and most with Dato/ Datuk's infront of their name.

At the end, no one is need to be responsible for the failure. I see it as a DISASTER when MAS team lost to JPN team. And a HUMILIATION when MAS lost to Thailand badminton team. I created this thread after i saw on how the youngster, the so-called Elite Back-Up performed when they met Thais junior player.

Short abbreviation for monday is M. Tuesday is T. What about Wednesday, Thursday and Friday? The answer is W T F......

I see no future for Malaysia Badminton Sports when BAM practise this practises - Fail doesnt matter, do it next time. We still have time. We still young. Give chance.

We are in deep ****.
    My last post before this thread is close. I agree with you.

There are so many protective people in MAS and the best part is no one is accountable when things go awry. Always have 2nd chance, 3rd , 4th and so on.

Let's look at LCW's situation. The Elite Back ups and others are more complicated.

LCW : He is our best MS player at the moment, based on results and I am very proud of him. It is not easy for him to be where he is today.

Misbun : Based on some members' postings, his hardwork, dedication, etc... is a good coach. No doubt.

This combination has been around for some time and has won some titles but to achieve better results, things have to change. Change the player or the coach? Get LCW another coach (sorry, I don't have the answer) to achieve his goals in his remaining playing days (which isn't very long) or get Misbun another player to groom? Both options maybe workable but which one would yield quicker result? I think it is the former. It is time to go separate ways but not for us to decide. Perhaps master and disciple are to close and felt indebted towards each other.

Meanwhile, we shall continue waiting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    i doubt jose did any coaching work when he is a manager
    lol
    ..and he just had a bad day in the office. 1-0 to me??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    ..and he just had a bad day in the office. 1-0 to me??
    eventhough i am not taht into football but at least i know jose doesn't need do the coaching work
    but manager responsible for the result?
    yes

the road is still long
    many people thing bpl title for chelsea for sure after man utd continuously draw away matches
    but now they 2 points ahead of chelsea
    i hope real madrid can win the league title this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    this is rather easy to guess who are u
    then
    haha
    I doubt it very much