User Tag List

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asriwn View Post

Haha....what type badminton fan are u???
    write without fact....
    before LM arrived, misbun already raised LCW game to a higher level....before that, almost all malaysian fan dont know who is LCW....dont forget this..............

about your logic:

Without Misbun, DLCW is nothing?

Or without DLCW, Misbun is nothing?

why u not said without LCW, LM also nothing????

which player LM able to raised from unknown player to well known player???[/QUOTE]

1. Dong Jiong (former WR No. 1 player) was under LM.
    2. Lee Hyun Il and Shon Seung Mo from Korea are also product of LM.

What about Misbun Sidek?

Desa Paya Mengkuang, Gelang Patah,Johor, Malaysia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which player LM able to raised from unknown player to well known player???[/QUOTE]

1. Dong Jiong (former WR No. 1 player) was under LM.
    2. Lee Hyun Il and Shon Seung Mo from Korea are also product of LM.

What about Misbun Sidek?[/QUOTE]

Show me the Malaysia case?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????
    being able to raised non Malaysia player does not mean he also can raised Malaysia player same to those non malaysia player...
    write with fact.....not just write.....

china have more talent player, so that not difficult to raised the player....

what the best achievement of LHI n SSM????????champion i mean....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With your logic, CHN players can excel without a good coach simply because they are talented?

Write a fact? Besides DLCW, who else Misbun can raise as world beaters?

Write a fact? How long did Li Mao in-charged of coach in BAM? And you should have go to find out why Li Mao left BAM before you said he is unable to raise a good player in Malaysia besides DLCW.

Do your homework first before you reply.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've been reading this thread with interest for some time now, and thought I would contribute my thoughts for whatever it's worth.

I think BAM is better off with Misbun as opposed to Li Mao. LM never had a player who actually made it to No. 1 and remained there for a long period. LM strikes me as a person who allows his own personal agendas get in the way of objective and result-oriented coaching. ESPECIALLY so if he were to be put in charge of more than one player. He always projects this attitude of having a chip on his shoulder. Ultimately that is not good for the team and the working environment.

LCW doesn't need another coach; if he is happy and comfortable with Misbun, he should be allowed to remain this way. There appears to be some kind of symbiotic relationship going on, and that is actually very good. How much do you think a coach can teach a player who has been No. 1 for so long? It's more like regular maintenance of the engine, rather than radically switching key parts of the engine. That sort of tinkering will result in chaos. Besides, a new coach will feel obligated to bring something "new" to the table; this might turn out to be counter-productive.

What LCW and the other top MSA players actually and desperately need IMO, is a really good strategist.

On another note: talk about just firing a whole lot of people just creates a more unstable situation. That is not a solution; that is just a reaction. These problems cannot be solved by a whole bunch of knee-jerk reactions, and there are surely more than just a problem of who the coaches are.

My 2 cents...

Desa Paya Mengkuang, Gelang Patah,Johor, Malaysia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato A View Post

With your logic, CHN players can excel without a good coach simply because they are talented?

Write a fact? How long did Li Mao in-charged of coach in BAM? And you should have go to find out why Li Mao left BAM before you said he is unable to raise a good player in Malaysia besides DLCW.

Do your homework first before you reply.

China can excel with new player even without LM there....so what???are u want to say only LM a good coach????I said china have more talented player than msia...so its easy for them to produced good player...understand?????????

refer to your post #120, "Misbun Sidek? Raise a good shuttler first before he can claim that DLCW become super-strong after he take over from the prior coaches that put much much effort in polishing DLCW to become world's No. 1 player"....are this statement based on fact????hahahaha....like i said before, Misbun already raised LCW before Li Mao arrived...keep this in your mind...so he already produced 1 of the good player...

2 years....how much time u want to a good coach like LM as u said be able to raised new player????10 years????hahahaha
    Misbun already raised LCW in his 1st year as coach BAM until he be able to reach final Malaysia Open 2003....do u know this???or u only know this fact when i write it here???hahaha

about LM leaves, whatever reason he gives, it's not sure happen..it's like "kalau dah x suka, bermacam2 alasan diberi"..REXY Mainaky ok jek....

It is u that must do homework before u post here bcoz based on your past post at this thread or other thread especially about maslaysia coach, most of it it shows that u only write sesuka hati....without fact.....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    I think BAM is better off with Misbun as opposed to Li Mao. LM never had a player who actually made it to No. 1 and remained there for a long period.
    correction,
    li mao was the coach with lcw in 2006 with the famous 13-20 come back win against lin dan in malaysia open 2006 and lcw become world number one after that victory,then get seeded 1st in the 2006 world championship
    peace

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    correction,
    li mao was the coach with lcw in 2006 with the famous 13-20 come back win against lin dan in malaysia open 2006 and lcw become world number one after that victory,then get seeded 1st in the 2006 world championship
    peace
    For how long was Li Mao in charge of LCW at the time? Sorry, but I honestly don't have this info.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    For how long was Li Mao in charge of LCW at the time? Sorry, but I honestly don't have this info.
    2nd year
    li mao join in 2005 and left in 2007

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

2nd year
    li mao join in 2005 and left in 2007
    Thank you. I stand corrected.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

finally i found the thread
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...-Rexy-To-Leave
    its after olympic 2008
    cheers
    and one of them does step down

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Sacking players or coaches is not as easy as what the thread starter thinks

finally i found the thread
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...-Rexy-To-Leave
    its after olympic 2008
    cheers
    and one of them does step down
    In this discussion, we need to talk about these 2 points;

* The players of a country get to represent for their country because they are the best in their country. We don't sack them just because they fail to perform well at tournaments. If they are still the best in their country, they should remain representing for their country.

* The coaches of a country get a contract to coach for a fixed/stated period of time. We don't sack them when results are not good. We are only able to not renew their contracts when their contracts expire.

So, sacking players and/or coaches is not as simple as what the thread starter thinks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A day after MAS lost to Thai.

NSC :'' Hey, what happened to our badminton? We lost to Thailand bro.''

BAM :'' ..............................................

Rashid :'' ...........................................

Player A :'' I was laosai, fever and flu. If u dont believe, ask Misbun.

Player B :'' I am new without experience mah, lost is normal what....

Player C & D :'' We thanks to TKH. We will be back. Our dream is to be World Champion although we failed miserably''.

NSC :'' Ok lah. Since everyone has excuses, we forgive you all lah. Lets go yumcha.''

Yes. It is hard to do the sacking activity......

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A day after MAS lost to Thai.

NSC :'' Hey, what happened to our badminton? We lost to Thailand bro.''

BAM :'' ..............................................

Rashid :'' ...........................................

Player A :'' I was laosai, fever and flu. If u dont believe, ask Misbun.

Player B :'' I am new without experience mah, lost is normal what....

Player C & D :'' We thanks to TKH. We will be back. Our dream is to be World Champion although we failed miserably''.

NSC :'' Ok lah. Since everyone has excuses, we forgive you all lah. Lets go yumcha.''

Yes. It is hard to do the sacking activity......
    But you do realize "sacking" them all at one go will create a void and a situation on the ops and admin level both that will be even more dangerous to the health of the sport. I mean, you don't need to be over 14 to know that.

It also sounds like you want to include the players in the "sack." Who exactly did you have in mind to fill that void as well? Like it or not, most of the present players made their way to where they are through a process of elimination, and most of them could well be the best you have to work with at the moment! Also, you interview a player, and you will mostly get what they think is the correct and politically acceptable thing to say. They are not going to really speak their minds!

I won't pretend that there is no justification in your criticism; there must be, because a lot of people feel that "something is rotten" at BAM. But to simply criticize or suggest extreme measures is to fall into the trap of doing exactly the thing that will only make it worse. "Sacking" coaches and players is IMO very like shooting the messenger for the message. Like "a friend" said in the movie "Disclosure," the coaches and players "are not the problem. Fix the problem."

Lastly, if you can petition BAM to do something constructive and corrective, why not do just that: set up a petition? It could actually be constructive because it will create some pressure at the top. At least, I would hope so!

Again, this is just my 2 cents. But what do I know???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By judging on pool of young talents from China team (esp the Men Singles), it's quite worrying for countries like MAS to catch up... even their junior players (quite unknown to me, so I call them "junior") can beat Lee Hyun Ill and NTM (Vietnam)... and Chen Long (CHN) beat Park SH...

It's sad that we do not have the pool of young talents here in MAS... so we got no choice but to rely heavily on the old horses like LCW, WMC and the underperform Mr.Habis Hashim... not forgetting those the so called "elite" back up players...

I think the young guns from THAI and INA are doing pretty well in the recent tournaments... happy for them... still BOLEH?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's CHRISCCC who come out with the 'sacking player' idea, not me. Refer post #181.

I wonder why there is no one to be held responsible for the lost of MAS TEAM to Thailand at AG10?

There's even no official statement from BAM and the person-in-charged, i.e. Rashid Sidek about the TRAGEDY?

Everyone will come out to show their monkey face when our shuttlers has won something. But when lost, where are they?

Argument about who groomed DLCW is useless. Just let Misbun to take all the credits and i think ppl will stop arguing.

I am only a badminton fan. Maybe I see the wrong thing. Sidek's brother should stay at BAM for the good of MAS shuttlers.

I am waiting for the day Thai and Vietnam is ahead of MAS. Just like what has happened to MAS Football.

Malaysia Boleh!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow The sacking of coaches/players is not a solution to improve Badminton for a nation

It's CHRISCCC who come out with the 'sacking player' idea, not me. Refer post #181.

I wonder why there is no one to be held responsible for the lost of MAS TEAM to Thailand at AG10?

There's even no official statement from BAM and the person-in-charged, i.e. Rashid Sidek about the TRAGEDY?

Everyone will come out to show their monkey face when our shuttlers has won something. But when lost, where are they?

Argument about who groomed DLCW is useless. Just let Misbun to take all the credits and i think ppl will stop arguing.

I am only a badminton fan. Maybe I see the wrong thing. Sidek's brother should stay at BAM for the good of MAS shuttlers.

I am waiting for the day Thai and Vietnam is ahead of MAS. Just like what has happened to MAS Football.

Malaysia Boleh!
    IMHO, Badminton Thailand has already arrived on level with Malaysia. For Vietnam, it could take a few more years.

I wonder how many coaches/players Thailand has sacked in order for Thailand to catch up with Malaysia?

If the answer is none, then it could be said that the sacking of coaches/players is not a solution to improve Badminton for a nation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Malaysia Boleh!
    To answer your question, most likely the MAS system is not based on meritocracy... If one day Thai and Vietnam overtake MAS in badminton, that will be a tragedy in MAS badminton history... still BOLEH???

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast