User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Another famous defeat for Malaysia's badminton Squad. This time, to our neighbour, Thailand.

Lets see what Misbun Sidek told the reporter

''Earlier, I thought Chong Wei will win easily against Boonsak while MoHD. Hafiz would lose.''
    (http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v5/ne....php?id=543039)

"Chong Wei was down with fever and he felt giddy before the tie. He could not play his game today. We did not expect the team to lose at this stage.''
    (http://www.bam.org.my/index.php?opti...ews&Itemid=181)

What is he talking about? Misbun Bin Sidek or Misbun A/L karrupiah?

Is it too hard for Misbun to admit that Boonsak is in better form rather than finding excuses for DLCW's defeat? Every defeat sure got excuse.

Misbun confident against DLCW, but Dato lost.

Misbun worried about HH, but HH win.

Misbun put a joker as 3rd singles. (I cannot blame him for this, because he had no choice. The 3rd singles are a bunch of jokers)

It's time for Sidek's brother to leave BAM.

I dont want to see Mas badminton lose to team like Myanmar, Philipines, Cote D'Ivory, Rwanda, Senegal in future.
    well dato, you seem to be very concerned of malaysian badminton.

but before suggesting firing the sidek brothers

do you think its important to find out who should replace them first?

no doubt malaysia is losing thomas and uber cup after 1992 (mens) and ???? (ladies)

and now to thailand in ag 2010.

you think firing them and replaced by the best coaches in the world

will quarantee a win in both thomas cup and asian games?

be realistic with your answer here!

as for me, i say the answer is a no guarantee here

its parts of participating in competitions:

competitions in training one's athletics

competitions in preparing them,

in motivating them... etc

any country win this or lose this

so will be your team!

i see the solution is,

to learn from the mistakes,

work as a team with committment

and whose job is this, you figure it out!

Desa Paya Mengkuang, Gelang Patah,Johor, Malaysia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Li Mao again???I'm quite don't understand with all of u what the benefit to hire Li Mao to Malaysia...when he be a MAS coach, he only bring up LCW who already perform well under Misbun that time before Li Mao arrived....so what the advantage to bring her back...no achievement to prove his ability for MAS team...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asriwn View Post
    Li Mao again???I'm quite don't understand with all of u what the benefit to hire Li Mao to Malaysia...when he be a MAS coach, he only bring up LCW who already perform well under Misbun that time before Li Mao arrived....so what the advantage to bring her back...no achievement to prove his ability for MAS team...
    how about wong mew choo in 2007?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    how about wong mew choo in 2007?
    this two player already show good performance before li mao arrived....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMHO Li Mao did a good job and a good coach...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Refer post#52 pbmMalaysia,

I do not have any suitable candidates to recommend for replacing Sidek Brother. I just cant find any other Malay coach to repalce them. (Not to elaborate more on this because of it's sensitivity)

In Malaysia, it is the colors that matter.

Losing a game is normal. But losing a game to some 2nd, or even 3rd grade team is something abnormal.

We lost to Japan team before and now Thailand. Did BAM learn lesson from it?

What has Misbun did ? He is probably the manager, the personal coach to DLCW. What about other players?

What has Rashid did ? What happened to his youth talents programme that supposed to see at least, sebusuk-busuknya 1 quality player?

Hiring best coach in the world will not guarantee results. I agreed. Instead, BAM tried before. But keeping Lousy and under-performed coach will for sure, lead to disastrous. And i can guaranteed you on this.

Motivation? What motivation programme that BAM sets for their players? Go Port Dickson for 3 days 2 Night trip, with coconut juice and hawaii dance? Or go playing snooker with Carlsberg and peanuts served ?

MAS badminton sports will be one day like what happened to MAS Football. And the worse part is, it is getting closer and closer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i need sideks...in fact we need to hire all of them...
    for some reason we forget contribution from cheak soon kit..without him the women sections never goes this high...he should be recruit back to help the mens doubles....
    high performance coach..hire Real madrid coach..Jose .M..hehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hire Li Yong Bo. He will whip everybody up. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Refer post#52 pbmMalaysia,

I do not have any suitable candidates to recommend for replacing Sidek Brother. I just cant find any other Malay coach to repalce them. (Not to elaborate more on this because of it's sensitivity)

In Malaysia, it is the colors that matter.

Losing a game is normal. But losing a game to some 2nd, or even 3rd grade team is something abnormal.

We lost to Japan team before and now Thailand. Did BAM learn lesson from it?

What has Misbun did ? He is probably the manager, the personal coach to DLCW. What about other players?

What has Rashid did ? What happened to his youth talents programme that supposed to see at least, sebusuk-busuknya 1 quality player?

Hiring best coach in the world will not guarantee results. I agreed. Instead, BAM tried before. But keeping Lousy and under-performed coach will for sure, lead to disastrous. And i can guaranteed you on this.

Motivation? What motivation programme that BAM sets for their players? Go Port Dickson for 3 days 2 Night trip, with coconut juice and hawaii dance? Or go playing snooker with Carlsberg and peanuts served ?

MAS badminton sports will be one day like what happened to MAS Football. And the worse part is, it is getting closer and closer.

good, skip the sensitive part

but dato, you have to differentiate the roles of coaches and the management team

since the coaches are not managing everything, we can't simply put the blame on them

misbun mainly train lcw and he can't and doesn't interfere in the running of the coaching setup.

as for rashid, he was here and there and again he doesn't have all the free hand.

what i see is not the coaches are to be blame entirely

and i do not want to go off track with your thread.

maybe we have different views but we both know there are no coaches to replace them

and if there are, there weren't be any guarantee of success

thus, i see no point in continue this discussion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha....lose to fiji??????LCW wo today............................................. ............hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It will be the show time for Rashid Sidek if both Dato and Koo/Tan win/ either 1 win the gold medal for Malaysia.

And for sure, BAM will forgive and forget on how incapable of Rashid Sidek and the humiliation losing to our neighbour, Thailand.

I would like to shout the-very-famous slogan here but i think, Rashid Sidek are definately not deserves it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup
    agree with dato on this one
    btw
    if koo/tan win,will they get datuk?haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

suddenly health recovered and now beat boonsak and going to semi....means last week he just off of form la...dont sack any sideks yet...
    for some reason any reason y we still keep kid like hafiz...he has lost his passion in badminton ..u can see his face expression during the match...of course ppl may say its his own style to be cool...but looks at the results for track record....
    winning all england is luck and a history already...if u wanna sack anyone, he should be the first in the line...waste of fund and seat for another young kids waiting to jump into the high performance team...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    yup
    agree with dato on this one
    btw
    if koo/tan win,will they get datuk?haha
    As refer to DLCW's case, i dont think they will be crowned Dato's title.

Off-topic: Shocked when read newspaper that, Chai Fong Ying, the Wushu exponent that won Mas 1st Gold in GZ, is actually requesting a house from Ali-Gostan as a reward for the winning. Before that, some politician from DXP strongly request that a Dato, or even Datuk title should be given to her. As supporting, he included DLCW's and Datuk Nicole's as example.

What happened to MAS athlete?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some hidden plot by opposite politician
    maybe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    suddenly health recovered and now beat boonsak and going to semi....means last week he just off of form la...dont sack any sideks yet...
    for some reason any reason y we still keep kid like hafiz...he has lost his passion in badminton ..u can see his face expression during the match...of course ppl may say its his own style to be cool...but looks at the results for track record....
    winning all england is luck and a history already...if u wanna sack anyone, he should be the first in the line...waste of fund and seat for another young kids waiting to jump into the high performance team...
    To ask Rashid step down is not because of DLCW's lost to BP.

HH, a player that you ask to step down, proves that he is still MAS best 2nd MS currently, although he is off-peak now. MAS do not have players that can do better than him currently.

MAS used to have a reliable (or at least 50-50 chances when meet up with other country's 2nd MD) 2nd MD's - CSK/SBK, YKH/TKH, or even The Fuzzy. But now, MAS had facing problem on this.

To ask HH to be replaced, who do you think the suitable candidates?

To win All England title is not purely depending on luck. HH has done well at that time and he deserves the title.

By judging on face expression you said HH has lost his passion in badminton? Do u even watch Yang Yang play?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As refer to DLCW's case, i dont think they will be crowned Dato's title.

Off-topic: Shocked when read newspaper that, Chai Fong Ying, the Wushu exponent that won Mas 1st Gold in GZ, is actually requesting a house from Ali-Gostan as a reward for the winning. Before that, some politician from DXP strongly request that a Dato, or even Datuk title should be given to her. As supporting, he included DLCW's and Datuk Nicole's as example.

What happened to MAS athlete?
    wwah, really got this case happening ah? Can provide more details? LOL, Ali Gostan u call him?.. u made my day!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast