FS: FS 2 month old Alpha Axis Pro(Upgraded) with Wise 2086

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by 10splayer01, Nov 19, 2010.

1. 10splayer01

10splayer01 New Member

Hey I bought an alpha axis pro 2 months ago and is interested into selling as I am looking for a more of a smaller portable machine like a dropweight because I dont play much any more [​IMG]....
    It still has full warranty, all the tools are new or like new as Ive been using my old ones. It comes with an alpha tension calibrator new(unused), 2 upgraded clamps instead of the regulars. The mounts are the new mounts that you can't find much on market today. Tension head was only used 2 times as I bought a wise 2086. Still have original packing and manual and 2 tension bars as 1 didn't fit the wise 2086 and one did because of the new alpha manufacturers. Machine bought new for 850$
    I am looking for 750+shipping comes with string

Also selling the wise 2086 w/ diablo its 1 month old, generation 11 works great! just looking into selling it instead. It also has the same warranty as before. Bought it new at 519$
    selling for 460+shipping

All machines conditions are 9.5/10 (cant be 10 cause its not new [​IMG] ) no damage no scratches works just like new. All items have original packing and manuals.

Contact me: lottinchan@gmail.com ,accepting offers

Selling seperatly and together if interested.

2. 241n00b

241n00b Regular Member

hey i've sent an email to your gmail address listed