User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classes now opened at bukit timah area due to good response in that area! Interested, contact me at 81332169 to register.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All,

I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes.

Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience.

Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a few sessions with Jimmy (note that he's my first coach).

He pointed out both the big and small things that I need to improve, like my leg strength and agility, the position of my left hand which was blocking my body movement, my wrist movement in net shots, etc. Then he worked on those things session by session. I've only been to about 3 sessions, but I've seen some improvements (the rest will take time as I'd formed wrong habits).

I think he's a competent and observant coach and I'd recommend him to others.

--

Jimmy, sorry it took me a while to write this, but here you go!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JTVICTOR View Post
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.
    My group and I ever "witnessed" how Jimmy trained his trainee . We do not know the training fee but our "verdict" was "good" for his coaching style. Well, if u need a coach --- pm/call/sms him for details and if you think the fee is reasonable ... No harm give it a try. This is our "view" on Coach Jimmy and we do not know other coaches in his training team (for u to find out). Happy training ....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks alot Zac! Appreciated very much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call me for more info! @81332169!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call me for more info! @81332169!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Singaporean, able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

I am serious about increasing my level of play.
    May i ask you a few questions.

- what level of player should attend your coaching? because i an intermediate (probably high intermediate) player
    - may i know does your fee includes court and shutter?
    - what is the cost of one to one coaching?

thanks! and i shall look forward to your reply.
    regards
    Thomas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Singaporean, able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JTVICTOR View Post
    Jimmy is a great coach. Had the opportunity to be coached by him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilbertchua View Post
    Jimmy is a great coach. Had the opportunity to be coached by him.
    Thanks Wilbert!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any need coaching? =D

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast