User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JTVICTOR View Post
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Singaporean, able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.
    Hi wanted to know if there are any adult groups near my area. I'm staying near Potong pasir.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sent u a pm edward. Thanks for asking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone needs coaching? Call me at 81332169.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Singaporean, able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fun and effective training call me at 81332169 !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone needs training or coaching? =) Contact me at 81332169!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Special Rates for training packages. Contact me for more details.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi can you let me know your rates to menonpri@gmail?

thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sent u an email!

Who else needs coaching, contact meat 81332169!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JTVICTOR View Post
    Sent u an email!

Who else needs coaching, contact meat 81332169!
    got it! shall reply once i know my timings thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by menonpri View Post
    got it! shall reply once i know my timings thank you!
    Thanks! Anyone needs coaching contact me at 81332169!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Singaporean, able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone needs coaching/trainin? Call me at 81332169 ! =)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast