User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So close but yet still far

He had several opportunities to nail it but then the elusive world champion title is still beyond his reach. He was so close but then between them, one has to go and sadly it was dato'. When he made the crucial mistake by delivering towards the net a straight forehand drive, the WC title automatically goes to triple WC LD again for the 4th time and all credits has to go to LD for able to maintain a constant pressure towards Dato' and avoid making many errors like what Dato' did. Dato' also should received the credit for fighting gallantly before going down.

It seems Dato' lcw WC campaign for this year has ended and he still has another chance to nail it again in 2013. Hopefuly he is still at his best during that time. He must look his defeat today positively so that his focus and passion can remain positive to grab another important title that is missing under his belt that is the next year 2012 Olympics Gold Medal title.

Silver medal is still a bad colour and defeated by the only..and only player that deserved to defeat him in a extremely close encounters between them is better received rather then going down confusingly like what happen to our Malaysia pair Koo/Tan. Credits to both Dato' and LD for a worth watching match and possibly the match of this year between them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sadly, all 3 finals that are very major to him and Lin Dan... has ended in him getting silver once in all three finals. What makes it even more bitter was the bold predictions of some fans who claimed that LCW will sapu Lin Dan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sapu my butt... next of12 is the last chance. WC13 will have chen long or even ld (if he still feels like kicking butt) waiting...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again he FAILED to end his bid to conquer the WC. To 'some' fans who are angry out there, i can understand your feeling, please stop all your butt kicking thingy n please understand the feeling of 'da man' also. Lcw.. he already tried his very best and give his 100 percent commitment in yesterday's match. Better luck next time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can sense next yr's OG will be an even more pressure for latok to win it all..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope by then he's able to be smart enough to handle heavy pressures and burdens. But then, anything can happen in badminton. Even Kevin Cordon can beat chen long in 1st round.. LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is always pressure and nerves on every stage of the game mate.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Certainly the pressure felt by our Dato' for not capturing the recently ended WC is tremendously huge. The media coverage in Malaysia also did not help in reducing his burden either. This is based on the fact that like anyone of us, he was in tremendous form from the start but then he lost again when hope and expectation was on the highest level. I pity him when i saw his short interview in the news last night that he was sorry for not capturing this year WC.

Even though we also felt sad that he was so close to capture the WC title but then it didn't happen, i can be sure that he felt even more. Since the next WC will only be in 2013, we need to always support him by all means ( via FB etc) so that he can remain focus and motivated in his quest to capture another colossal title that is the next year Olympic. No doubt that age will indeed be creeping in and such unavoidable factor will eventually affect his physical performance, however as long as he has a strong and positive mentality, nothing is impossible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now the stigma is going to haunt him until he gets the gold. In his mind, there's this 'how can I let this one go? This is the best chance.' Maybe it's the stupid macdonald I went? lol. Can a psychologist help him?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he needs to find himself a steady girlfriend that can give him some "mental" boost

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We shall see on the next meet up. Are they going to be in Japan Open again?

Alarm bells must be ringing if he loose again.

An again, LD may not be that keen for a fight. Just enjoying the sushi.

He doesn't mind loosing straight sets and use this as a psychology.

So Lin Dan will say, I don't mind loosing the small tournaments to you but, you are never gonna get the big one cat and mouse game.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    I think he needs to find himself a steady girlfriend that can give him some "mental" boost
    Actually, I agree with you!
    (but it has to be the right one. The wrong one would just turn him into a nervous blathering wreck who even HH would defeat in straight games! )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Its Time To Deliver - You Can Do It Datuk Lee Chong Wei

"INJURY-hit top seed Lee Chong Wei believes he has given himself a chance of winning his race against time Ė and claiming an improbable menís badminton Olympic gold medal."

Cast any doubt Malaysian and pray that Datuk's high self confidence and positive mental attitude in his quest into the greatest game on earth can deliver Malaysia first ever gold medal. Since this will be his last Olympic participation then its do or die for our Datuk and how tall heaven or earth the critics, doubt and problems he has gone through for this past 2 month, the only things matter now is to do the best that he can and prove that he is still highly a worthy gold medal prospect for Malaysia and at the same time, what matter for us as well is to give Datuk the Malaysian 22 million support all the way.

YOU CAN DO IT DATUK
    SS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    Now the stigma is going to haunt him until he gets the gold. In his mind, there's this 'how can I let this one go? This is the best chance.' Maybe it's the stupid macdonald I went? lol. Can a psychologist help him?
    No, he does not require a psychologist s assistance. What s more important is to get rid of some stupid coach. You may not realise it but sometimes, the coach is the stumbling block because they pass their flawed lack of confidence to their charges. Similar to a coach who keep on reminding his charge of past defeats instead of replaying winning matches. You look at LCW s matches against LD in 'major' events. Is he making inroads? Are the matches closer? What does that tell LCW? I m most impressed with how LCW can deliver, especially taking out 3 CHN MS in AE11, in spite of being negated by an outdated chief coach who couldn't see that LCW is superior. LCW>3 CHN MS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5