User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 47
  1. #1
    Regular Member volcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,507
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Difference that TXH makes?

    It seems to me amazingly whenever TXH is by LD's side, he performs amazingly well....
    Like his talisman.
    Thoughts about the legendary Txh?

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wonder how good if TXH become LCW coach?!

    He is the one that Rudy Hartono afraid to play with old old time ago..

    Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    It seems to me amazingly whenever TXH is by LD's side, he performs amazingly well....
    Like his talisman.
    Thoughts about the legendary Txh?

  3. #3
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    It seems to me amazingly whenever TXH is by LD's side, he performs amazingly well....
    Like his talisman.
    Thoughts about the legendary Txh?
    ..one OTB (and maybe a few others) will definitely agree with you..i, OTOH, think THX's presence (sitting behind) during LD's match matters less..remember in this yr's WC when LD lost to PSH, who were sitting behind there?..
    Quote Originally Posted by wisdomcivet View Post
    I wonder how good if TXH become LCW coach?!
    ..
    ..that certainly is an interesting question..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 11-21-2010 at 12:52 PM.

  4. #4
    Regular Member volcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,507
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..one OTB (and maybe a few others) will definitely agree with you..i, OTOH, think THX's presence (sitting behind) during LD's match matters less..remember in this yr's WC when LD lost to PSH, who were sitting behind there?..

    ..that certainly is an interesting question..
    Iirc tang Xian hu was sitting with Wang Lin when ld played park in wc

  5. #5
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,035
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tang Xianhu did not present right when LD lost to LCW in the JO this year Only for LD v. LCW match, if TXH were there, LD will win. Not to talk about against other players, only LCW.

  6. #6
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LD is good...dont need TXH also can beat LCW...
    but with TXH around he can perform much more better...

  7. #7
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,035
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    LD is good...dont need TXH also can beat LCW...
    but with TXH around he can perform much more better...
    no la, you see, TXH was not with him at JO, then he lost to LCW

  8. #8
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    no la, you see, TXH was not with him at JO, then he lost to LCW

    More likely he lost in JO because he was not well prepared or at his peak.

  9. #9
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,035
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbn View Post
    More likely he lost in JO because he was not well prepared or at his peak.
    he just wants to observe LCW

  10. #10
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    he just wants to observe LCW
    i heard LD not keen to win?
    just want to give the title to LCW?
    LOL

  11. #11
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    he just wants to observe LCW
    it is a possibility, and normal strategy, lose the battle but win the war,no one can win everything.

  12. #12
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,035
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    i heard LD not keen to win?
    just want to give the title to LCW?
    LOL
    yes la, he just wants to observe, not keen to win. LD will never give the thing he WANTS to other people, unless he DOES NOT WANT it

  13. #13
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    yes la, he just wants to observe, not keen to win. LD will never give the thing he WANTS to other people, unless he DOES NOT WANT it

    hahha....your real point is out...

  14. #14
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    yes la, he just wants to observe, not keen to win. LD will never give the thing he WANTS to other people, unless he DOES NOT WANT it
    Not the best word, observe, TEST is a better word.

    Just like your ACCA or CIMA tests.

  15. #15
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbn View Post
    Not the best word, observe, TEST is a better word.

    Just like your ACCA or CIMA tests.
    I am just a bit suprised as LD is superior than LCW all the time
    no doubt...the results at OG 2008 clearly shows that...
    he dont need to observe or test LCW at all...
    maybe JO LD really dont want the title....but LD doesnt need to observe LCW...
    he can take down LCW anytime...

  16. #16
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    I am just a bit suprised as LD is superior than LCW all the time
    no doubt...the results at OG 2008 clearly shows that...
    he dont need to observe or test LCW at all...
    maybe JO LD really dont want the title....but LD doesnt need to observe LCW...
    he can take down LCW anytime...
    Hey dont be so "Khua Cheung". LCW is actually as good as LD but I think he loses out in terms of back-up and strategies.

    The game now is quite physical, other things being equal, winning shots dont count, you have to assess or test opponent's physical condition and plan how to "conk" him out.

  17. #17
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbn View Post
    Hey dont be so "Khua Cheung". LCW is actually as good as LD but I think he loses out in terms of back-up and strategies.

    The game now is quite physical, other things being equal, winning shots dont count, you have to assess or test opponent's physical condition and plan how to "conk" him out.

    you need to let people hear nice words and things they want...baru syiok...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What makes a pro?
    By Footwork_816 in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 25
    : 09-05-2011, 06:48 PM
  2. different geographic difference = difference in quality?
    By vile10 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 08-19-2011, 06:15 AM
  3. Does badminton Socks really makes a Difference?
    By radar_s in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 2
    : 09-28-2010, 02:42 PM
  4. string colour makes a difference?
    By milford30 in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 3
    : 01-08-2010, 03:41 AM
  5. Makes No Difference for Mia, Tony
    By tama-aki in forum Thomas/Uber Cups 2004
    Replies: 16
    : 04-08-2004, 02:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •