User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 94
  1. #18
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    why????????????
    I dont know how to express it by words...She's such a legend and a hero....

  2. #19
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,052
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun View Post
    I dont know how to express it by words...She's such a legend and a hero....
    she??? haha... what happened with you tommy, too happy after the victory?

  3. #20
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,748
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up LD will marry XXF only after he retires from Badminton

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    No, he has not won all. He still hasn't proposed to XXF. Haha...
    .
    Heard that LD will marry XXF only after he retires from Badminton.

    As a Badminton fan wishing to watch LD playing in more tournaments, I hope LD will not marry XXF soon.
    .

  4. #21
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,761
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well clock ticking, xxf running out of patience. looks like retirement looming... or will she wait? maybe lcw will also retire? mind game now. Tough one. lol.

    ouch... he still hasn't won malaysian and indonesian open? my oh my... seriously this is amazing... Some left over for him to fill up.
    Last edited by extremenanopowe; 11-23-2010 at 10:14 AM.

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LD won 3 AE, not 4, unless include the AE he 'gifted' to CJ to ensure CJ play in 2008 OLY.

  6. #23
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,514
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just finished watching the AG 2010 MF.
    Dang! LD was like an unstoppable machine in the 3rd set. At one point he was up 9-1!

  7. #24
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,761
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    still I can't help myself to know that he hasn't won indo and msia open. OMG...

  8. #25
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,748
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Will Lin Dan be planning to win the Indonesian and Malaysian Open titles?

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    still I can't help myself to know that he hasn't won indo and msia open. OMG...
    .
    I think Lin Dan will be planning to win the Indonesian and Malaysian Open titles soon.

    It wouldn't be easy though, as kwun has posted;

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    i can think of a few potential goals, and what i think we should expect to see him do in the future.

    - Indonesia Open
    - Malaysia Open

    these two are somewhat significant Opens that LD has not won. the crowd are unfortunately hostile to him in those places so he may not want to head back there. if i were him, i would only do it if i really need a challenge in life.

  9. #26
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Better have tight security too, you never know with fanatics around , remember what happened to Monica Seles.

    I think LD is better offf climbing Everest or swimming across the channel or sailing round the world.

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    698
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post

    - Indonesia Open
    - Malaysia Open

    these two are somewhat significant Opens that LD has not won. the crowd are unfortunately hostile to him in those places so he may not want to head back there. if i were him, i would only do it if i really need a challenge in life.


    - Olympics 2012

    no one has ever won 2 Olympics Men Singles gold medals.
    LD should try to win this remaining two SS that he has not won and also possibly the Olympic 2012 to stamp his authority in regards of highest acievements ever in the world of badminton so that it can be an excellent example for any future young player that it is possible to be achieve such feat as long there is a strong mental and physical will power and the hunger for success before he calls the day off.

  11. #28
    Regular Member volcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,552
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    LD won 3 AE, not 4, unless include the AE he 'gifted' to CJ to ensure CJ play in 2008 OLY.
    Errr...
    He won in 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2009.... If I can count I think that is 4

  12. #29
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,052
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    LD won 3 AE, not 4, unless include the AE he 'gifted' to CJ to ensure CJ play in 2008 OLY.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    Errr...
    He won in 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2009.... If I can count I think that is 4
    yes, LD won 4 AE titles, 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2009. Not 3.

  13. #30
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ..this thread is like the opposite of the other LCW still missing titles thread....anyway..

    To make my point relatively short, i basically echo danielwong's opinion..and yes, i think what he's accomplished so far is more than enough..I, personally, don't see anyone else coming close to breaking LD's current accomplishments (the multiple AEs, WCs), let alone match it; at least not in the near future....
    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    ...
    i can think of a few potential goals, and what i think we should expect to see him do in the future.

    - Indonesia Open
    - Malaysia Open

    these two are somewhat significant Opens that LD has not won.
    ....
    ..any particular reason why you think those 2 tourneys are somewhat significant??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 11-24-2010 at 04:23 AM.

  14. #31
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,514
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..any particular reason why you think those 2 tourneys are somewhat significant??..
    If LD is fired up enough to win both Indonesia Open and Malaysia Open, would that result in him being construed as not "giving face" to TH and LCW in their respective own countries?

    Or is all fair in love and war?

  15. #32
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    If LD is fired up enough to win both Indonesia Open and Malaysia Open, would that result in him being construed as not "giving face" to TH and LCW in their respective own countries?

    Or is all fair in love and war?
    ..actually, LD had won in front of both TH's and LCW's homecrowd; specifically, the 2004 & 2008 TC in INA and the 2007 WC & 2010 TC in KL.
    My hunch is, it's the scheduling (for whatever reason) which has affected LD's participation in the INA and M'sia Opens.

  16. #33
    Regular Member nickspeed9900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Batminton City
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    When you see LCW you'll see LD's shadow, if you see LD you'll definitely see no LCW. Haha Lin Dan is in the class of his own.

  17. #34
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,748
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow Lee Chong Wei has defeated Lin Dan numerous times

    Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed9900 View Post
    When you see LCW you'll see LD's shadow, if you see LD you'll definitely see no LCW. Haha Lin Dan is in the class of his own.
    .
    Not really... Because LCW has defeated LD numerous times.
    .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •