Travel and Playing Badminton

Discussion in 'Places to play / Clubs / Local Events' started by Souvigna, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Souvigna

Souvigna Regular Member

Sales
    Starting my travels to Taipei, Bangkok and Laos. I hope to play and visit as many badminton facilities as I can.

I will post pictures and comments along the way.

So far I have Friday Nov. 26 Ozion Center in taipei, Wednesday Dec. 1 in Bangkok.

Laos is where I will be spending most of my time until Dec. 17. If anyone has any recommendations of places to play, it will be much appreciated.

I will also try to play badminton during my one night stop over in Richmond British Columbia Dec. 19, 2010.

Thanks

Souvigna******@*****hotmail.com take out the ****** for my email.

2. Souvigna

Souvigna Regular Member

Sales
    On another trip. To England and the continent.Quite difficult trying to find places to play badminton.

3. evelynhu

evelynhu Regular Member

I know this reply may come too late, but hope it helps on your future visits to Taipei, Taiwan :D
    There's a great place in Taipei City to play badminton and it is quite convenient to get to.

Here's the Address for the badminton shop and the facility:
    Champion Sports
    7Floor, No. 1 HsinYi Road, Section 1, Taipei City, Taiwan
    Telephone: +886-2-2392-8099
    Email: championstar99@yahoo.com.tw

ZhongZheng Sports Center
    No. 1 HsinYi Road, Section 1, Taipei City, Taiwan

It is about 5minute walking distance from 2 popular MRT stations. The facility is a city owned sport center with 5 badminton courts, and a lot of other indoor sports facilities such as archery, basketball, golf, table tennis, swimming pool, etc. They charge quite reasonably for court usage, it's air conditioned. Oh, another plus, is that there's a badminton shop right on the floor where the courts are at. They sell all badminton related products and accessories. Racket prices are very reasonable as well. They sell Yonex, Victor, Flypower, MMOA, Fleet, etc. It's worth the visit :D Have fun when in Taipei!