anyone can help me?

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by eninakluz, Nov 26, 2010.

1. eninakluz

eninakluz Regular Member

TECHNICIAN
    why if i string a lower tension (24) my lobbing is always go out the base line, and if smash it look like no power, but if i use a high tension like (28) it will go exactly on baseline and i the power when i smash, is that because of my string? or my hand power? or my technique? for info i use yonex bg 80

2. bazzaman

bazzaman Regular Member

IT
    I think you are comparing 2 tensions with different strings?

BG80 is a thin string and can be strung at a lower tension for a similar feeling.

As for lifting, since its only done after your opponent does a good drop shot try lifting higher. Lifting out is bad yes but lifting mid court is almost as bad.

3. ed103194

ed103194 Regular Member

it is the vectran in strings such as BG80,BG85 that allow lower tension stringing with similar feeler because it is more elasticy

4. eninakluz

eninakluz Regular Member

TECHNICIAN
    thanks, what about my lobbing when i use 28 lbs it not going out of baseline, is that means i have not enough power?

5. bazzaman

bazzaman Regular Member

IT
    The shuttle is too fast for the 24lb racquet or you need to condition to the 28lbs.

If you feel your shots are much less powerful @28lbs then consider going lower.

Dont gimp your game just because you are forcing 28lbs.

6. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Either its the problem with your string tension or your hitting technique. Try watch the shuttle closely and hitting the shuttle at the sweetspot to see if the shuttle lands on baseline.

7. eninakluz

eninakluz Regular Member

TECHNICIAN
    finally, i have the anwser today,after few game i think my suitable string is 28 lbs, because my lobbing and shooting lob always land on baseline, and not go out, and i feel the power when i smash. but i must go strings to that shop, because others shop if i asked for 28 lbs, i not going to get it, can someone here in jb can recommend the good stringer that can give what i want, example like if i ask for 28 lbs he can give me 28 not 25