Racquet Recommendation

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by decible111, Nov 27, 2010.

1. decible111

decible111 New Member

Sports Consulting
    Hi

I am from India. I need some help deciding a new racquet. My current racquet is Yonex Ti-3 Titanium Mesh Light SP. I am a intermediate level player, more control and wrist work. My arm speed is good while smashing. Prefer playing more doubles but indulge in Singles too.

The problem is that i don't have a strong shoulder and hence can't work with a heavier racquet. I like my current racquet, the control is really good and its very light, which helps during defense, but i think the power during the smashes is not that much in spite of the fact that my arm speed is good. The other day i was playing with a muscle power, the smashes felt really nice and were fast too, but my arm was hurting after 3 singles games :).

Only reason i'm planning to buy a racquet is that i want to have a new racquet (this one has been for 4 yrs now, also want to have another option if this one breaks someday). Would like to buy something very similar to what i have currently in terms of the control and weight. I don't mind trying out a different brand.

2. Deathblader

Deathblader Regular Member

Student/Lifeguard/Athlete
    Try the YONEX ArcSaber 7, or 8 DX :D