User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 186
  1. #35
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh yes, Ina has.

    First Tang Xian Hu producing players like Ardy, Hermawan, Arby , Fung etc. etc.in the 90s.

    Then Fang Kai Xiang (club level), the man who changed Msia badminton in the 80s.

    I think the experts in Ina must think that badminton has moved on (singles I mean) and needs a new approach away from tradition.

    Still ok though in doubles where so far "secret" training and weapons still well protected.

  2. #36
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    wow... INA will soon produce many Taufik....
    hope so...and will produce another susi susanti also.

  3. #37
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    I read through KOMPAS (today's print edition) that Li Mao has agreed to train Indonesia's Pelatnas shuttlers particulary Men's and Women's singles department.

    yeah,with li mao coming,i think pelatnas will fresher..new method of training maybe?

  4. #38
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    yeah,with li mao coming,i think pelatnas will fresher..new method of training maybe?
    i am sure the differences would not be that much but adaptation yes,

    it takes time.

    fang kai siang still in djarum i suppose.

  5. #39
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbn View Post
    Then Fang Kai Xiang (club level), ...

    you mean he is coaching in djarum club?

  6. #40
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    i am sure the differences would not be that much but adaptation yes,

    it takes time.

    fang kai siang still in djarum i suppose.
    Been told that he moved back to China for retirement...his health is not that good...

  7. #41
    Regular Member Bbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ina still has a gem in the head of old man Christian. i think he is to Men's doubles what Tang Xian Hu is to singles.

    Maybe Ina and China can swap coaches, MS expertise for MD?

  8. #42
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Been told that he moved back to China for retirement...his health is not that good...
    thanks rudy

    guess he should retire as he has contributed a lot already

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    11,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Yes there are tons of experience unused locally. Plus, Careful!! Li Mao may one day go back to CHN bring even more INA secret treasured weapons to be later used for the benefit of CHN team
    Dont think LM will go back China to coach,bad blood with LYB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    How about bringing back Rexy to INA??
    Rexy not keen on going back, as least not to PBSI, some conflict with PBSI long ago.

  10. #44
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what is this 'secret' thingy??? I like it... lol.

    If you ask lsk to coach, he will get the boys and girls to run 60 rounds of the stadium.. lol. INA sure will be champion again.

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    the article then goes into a little bit about Li Mao coaching history, and ends with saying that he is moving to Indonesia for family reasons.
    He has a 'family' in Indonesia?!?!?!?!?!? He has a new young Indonesian wife or something? [...just kidding]

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    the world is upside down. Only china has their own coaches.
    Well.......... at one point, Wang Wenjiao and Tang Xianhu were INDONESIANS... They just changed their citizenship to Chinese... Ahem, that's pretty much like asking Alex Fergusson/Jose Mourinho to move to Indonesia and giving him an INA citizenship in the process...... Just to claim that only Indonesians coach Indonesians.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Brazil never had a foreign football coach, neither should INA badminton
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Yes, so far INA have never hire foreign coach for Badminton ! This will be a break thru for INA badminton history !
    Liang Chiuxia who coached Susi Susanti in INA National Team was Chinese!
    Oh, and Tang Xianhu who coached all of INA's top MS and top WD in the 1990s was officially a Chinese citizen when he coached at INA's national team...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    How about bringing back Rexy to INA??
    After he becomes sooo rich, maybbbeee... Surely he cannot expect a high salary from PBSI.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Yes there are tons of experience unused locally. Plus, Careful!! Li Mao may one day go back to CHN bring even more INA secret treasured weapons to be later used for the benefit of CHN team
    Trust me, we have NO secret treasured weapons left to steal / leak... Let's just say, INA badmiton techniques will get no room at the infamous Wikileaks...

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Dont think LM will go back China to coach,bad blood with LYB.
    Yupppp.... LM can't stand LYB, maybe vice versa too... Surely LM and Lin Dan came very close to killing each other at the Korean Open...
    Last edited by Krisna; 12-03-2010 at 12:37 PM.

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So its confirmed, LM will coach INA team?? In that case, lets welcome him with goodwill i hope he will find a lot of jewels to be polished and shined

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Well.......... at one point, Wang Wenjiao and Tang Xianhu were INDONESIANS... They just changed their citizenship to Chinese... Ahem, that's pretty much like asking Alex Fergusson/Jose Mourinho to move to Indonesia and giving him an INA citizenship in the process...... Just to claim that only Indonesians coach Indonesians.......
    Yes i regarded them as a lost not the otherway around

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Liang Chiuxia who coached Susi Susanti in INA National Team was Chinese!
    Oh, and Tang Xianhu who coached all of INA's top MS and top WD in the 1990s was officially a Chinese citizen when he coached at INA's national team...
    Emh i did not know that, did she go back to CHN and train women players?? is that why CHN women are now in the top of the world??? hahaha...just kidding. Seriously lets thank her for her role in Susi Susanti

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    After he becomes sooo rich, maybbbeee... Surely he cannot expect a high salary from PBSI.......
    PBSI can afford Li Mao.....but not Rexy???


    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Trust me, we have NO secret treasured weapons left to steal / leak... Let's just say, INA badmiton techniques will get no room at the infamous Wikileaks...
    Well lets keep it that way (nothing on the wiki bla bla), secrets are remain secrets

  14. #48
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Yes i regarded them as a lost not the otherway around

    Emh i did not know that, did she go back to CHN and train women players?? is that why CHN women are now in the top of the world??? hahaha...just kidding. Seriously lets thank her for her role in Susi Susanti

    PBSI can afford Li Mao.....but not Rexy???


    Well lets keep it that way (nothing on the wiki bla bla), secrets are remain secrets
    If he is confirmed..His salary is not from PBSI.....did you read my earlier posts???

  15. #49
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It seems that more likely Li Mao will join PBSI..more likely...again//PBSI does not fund him...other party is involved

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    PBSI can afford Li Mao.....but not Rexy???
    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    If he is confirmed..His salary is not from PBSI.....did you read my earlier posts???
    Pak Ferry will fund Li Mao... whoever is not satisfied with this arrangement may contact Pak Ferry directly! He is not not using PBSI's money. It is his right to give his money to Li Mao or anyone else he deems fit to receive it........

  17. #51
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pak Ferry Stewart?

    Hmm.....looks complicated though if he joins PBSI without using PBSI money. Who's in charge of who then in MS?
    But I do support the decision of Li Mao coaching the WS players! Marleve is probably one of the reason why our WS players are so underperforming!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Im New (Indonesia)
    By maypi in forum Introduction
    Replies: 6
    : 06-28-2009, 10:28 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    : 06-04-2009, 10:27 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •