1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    he mentioned he will try to get taufik back to pbsi if he join pbsi
    In his dream

as for 2nd article
    taufik said this decision had nothing to do with him as he leave pbsi for almost 2 years and he will not change coach,if he current coach stop coaching,then he will also retired from badminton
    I support his view. Loyalty is a rare thing today.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i read in the news (in chinese)
    here is the link
    http://sports.sinchew-i.com/node/15780?tid=3(intewview with li mao)
    and
    http://sports.sinchew-i.com/node/15781?tid=3(taufik opinion on this)

li mao said that his job is done with kba after asian games
    he turn down offer from pbsi because pbsi offer him to coach in double department but still in negotiation
    How about bringing back Rexy to INA??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Brazil never had a foreign football coach, neither should INA badminton
    and neither shld england, look at how eriksson and capello screwed up the national team.
    indonesia had such great players, hariyanto arbi, ardy wiranata, joko suprianto to name a few, why can't they are groomed to be coaches?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes there are tons of experience unused locally. Plus, Careful!! Li Mao may one day go back to CHN bring even more INA secret treasured weapons to be later used for the benefit of CHN team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes there are tons of experience unused locally. Plus, Careful!! Li Mao may one day go back to CHN bring even more INA secret treasured weapons to be later used for the benefit of CHN team
    If there are really such things as 'secret treasured weapons', all Indonesian players should start using it now after being pummeled left, right, center by others' well tested and proven weapons, hardwork, dicipline and fitness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hhs1000 View Post
    If there are really such things as 'secret treasured weapons', all Indonesian players should start using it now after being pummeled left, right, center by others' well tested and proven weapons, hardwork, dicipline and fitness.
    Yes its a shame that the 'secret treasured weapons' is now being forgotten by PBSI. Its now up to them to bring it back. Even CHN or INA team also had dark episode in the past, so its not new. Brazil also dont win every world cup either. All Im saying, for a country such as INA with such resources in badminton bringing a foregn coach is not necessary.

OK CHN now may not need any treasures from INA, but having more knowledge about INA badminton is certainly a plus in the CHN camp. In another word the gap will be even wider and INA may never be able to catch up. Just see what TXH did to the development of CHN players.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about changing of play style?? I dont want to see INA players playing like the way CHN players play. There is no fun in that. Every time i walk into a badminton court i say 70% of the times i can guess correctly if a player is from INA or not by just looking at they way they play. Just like you have that sense indentifying between European and South American football players

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up IMHO. it's good for coaches to be assigned to different countries

How about changing of play style?? I dont want to see INA players playing like the way CHN players play. There is no fun in that. Every time i walk into a badminton court i say 70% of the times i can guess correctly if a player is from INA or not by just looking at they way they play. Just like you have that sense indentifying between European and South American football players
    True...... When players think they same, they would probably play the same.

IMHO. it's good for coaches to be assigned to different countries. It's a way where Badminton can evolve and can be developed.

Often, we look at the 5 S's of a player;
    * Skill
    * Style
    * Speed
    * Stamina
    * Strategy

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please wait until it is 100% confirmed.
    Rexy will not go back to INA
    Hendrawan will have another2 to 3 years contract with BAM
    Joko Supriyanto?? sorry...I do not want any racist coaches like Icuk.. Race and religion should not be mix with sport.

Also there is a chance that Sigit pamungkas will be back to Jaya raya Club and will take care of Kido/Hendra for next year as well as for Olympic.
    Thats one of the reason why Li Mao may be offered to be in Charge in MD but INA has too many MD coaches in this department.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow I would be surprised if Li Mao is offered to take charge in INA MD coaching

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Joko Supriyanto?? sorry...I do not want any racist coaches like Icuk.. Race and religion should not be mix with sport.

Also there is a chance that Sigit pamungkas will be back to Jaya raya Club and will take care of Kido/Hendra for next year as well as for Olympic.
    Thats one of the reason why Li Mao may be offered to be in Charge in MD but INA has too many MD coaches in this department.
    I would be surprised if Li Mao is offered to take charge in INA MD coaching. I would guess it should be for the INA MS players.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pralinescream View Post
    and neither shld england, look at how eriksson and capello screwed up the national team.
    indonesia had such great players, hariyanto arbi, ardy wiranata, joko suprianto to name a few, why can't they are groomed to be coaches?
    I think Joko already tried coaching INA team before...as for Ardy and Hari, err...they are in Canada and US of A, not sure if INA can afford them and they are prolly rooted/established in both countries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why? Local coach no good???
    Well, at least the one who takes charge now doesn't have anything to make us proud. Our Pratama single departments really lag behind from CHN. We need something extraordinary (or even uncinventional) to solve it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post

INA is famed for MD and I agree with you INA has too many good MD coaches, not sure if LM can help much. Maybe LM can help Rumba, as for the old guys in TH, SS and SDK, not sure if LM can teach old dogs any more tricks.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read through KOMPAS (today's print edition) that Li Mao has agreed to train Indonesia's Pelatnas shuttlers particulary Men's and Women's singles department.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    I read through KOMPAS (today's print edition) that Li Mao has agreed to train Indonesia's Pelatnas shuttlers particulary Men's and Women's singles department.
    wow... INA will soon produce many Taufik....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    I'm happy to hear this. Hope he will bring back INA's shuttlers to the glory!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brazil never had a foreign football coach, neither should INA badminton
    Yes, so far INA have never hire foreign coach for Badminton ! This will be a break thru for INA badminton history !

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast