User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 134
  1. #1
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,047
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The 64th All Japan Badminton Championship

    For those who are wondering why the Japanese are not playing in the Hong Kong Open 2010, here is the reason. The 64th All Japan Badminton Championship will be held from 7 to 12 December 2010. The date clashes with Hong Kong Open's date. Almost all the big names play in this tournament including:

    MS
    Tago Kenichi
    Yamada Kazushi
    Sato Shoji
    Sho Sasaki
    Takuma Ueda and etc

    WS
    Hirose Eriko
    Goto Ai
    Hirayama Yu
    Taruno Megumi
    Sato Sayaka
    Shizuka Uchida
    Matsutomo Misaki and etc

    MD
    Hirata Noriyasu/Hashimoto Hirokatsu
    Sato Shoji/Naoki Kawamae
    Saeki Hiroyuki/Takuma Ueda
    Hiroyuki Endo/Hayakawa Kenichi
    Hirobe Yoshiteru/Kazuno Kenta and etc

    WD
    Maeda Miyuki/Suetsuna Satoko
    Naito Mami/Matsuo Shizuka
    Mizuki Fuji/Reika Kakiiwa
    Matsutomo Misaki/Takahashi Ayaka
    Eto Rie/Wakita Yu
    Tatani Ikue/Fukuman Naoko and etc

    XD
    Hirata Noriyasu/Maeda Miyuki
    Ikeda Shintaro/Shiota Reiko
    Hashimoto Hirokatsu/Mizuki Fuji
    Naoki Kawamae/Tai Miyuki
    Kazuno Kenta/Kanamori Yuko
    Hayakawa Kenichi/Takahashi Ayaka and etc
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    2,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is it like an National Championships?or an oen tournament?

  3. #3
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,047
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rosid View Post
    is it like an National Championships?or an oen tournament?
    yes, it is a national championship

  4. #4
    Regular Member phil-mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Misty Mountains
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    For those who are wondering why the Japanese are not playing in the Hong Kong Open 2010, here is the reason. The 64th All Japan Badminton Championship will be held from 7 to 12 December 2010. The date clashes with Hong Kong Open's date. Almost all the big names play in this tournament including:

    MS
    Tago Kenichi
    Yamada Kazushi
    Sato Shoji
    Sho Sasaki
    Takuma Ueda and etc

    WS
    Hirose Eriko
    Goto Ai
    Hirayama Yu
    Taruno Megumi
    Sato Sayaka
    Shizuka Uchida
    Matsutomo Misaki and etc

    MD
    Hirata Noriyasu/Hashimoto Hirokatsu
    Sato Shoji/Naoki Kawamae
    Saeki Hiroyuki/Takuma Ueda
    Hiroyuki Endo/Hayakawa Kenichi
    Hirobe Yoshiteru/Kazuno Kenta and etc

    WD
    Maeda Miyuki/Suetsuna Satoko
    Naito Mami/Matsuo Shizuka
    Mizuki Fuji/Reika Kakiiwa
    Matsutomo Misaki/Takahashi Ayaka
    Eto Rie/Wakita Yu
    Tatani Ikue/Fukuman Naoko and etc

    XD
    Hirata Noriyasu/Maeda Miyuki
    Ikeda Shintaro/Shiota Reiko
    Hashimoto Hirokatsu/Mizuki Fuji
    Naoki Kawamae/Tai Miyuki
    Kazuno Kenta/Kanamori Yuko
    Hayakawa Kenichi/Takahashi Ayaka and etc

  5. #5
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,047
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phil-mm View Post
    haha, you should change your destination to Japan now

  6. #6
    Regular Member phil-mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Misty Mountains
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    haha, you should change your destination to Japan now
    Ha ha, won't go there to watch an all Japanese tournament. Otherwise, I won't know who to support. Must be Japanese versus someone else .

  7. #7
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,047
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phil-mm View Post
    Ha ha, won't go there to watch an all Japanese tournament. Otherwise, I won't know who to support. Must be Japanese versus someone else .
    Just support Misaki la, haha.. she is playing WS and WD this time. Between, I hope Takuma Ueda can achieve something there

  8. #8
    Regular Member phil-mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Misty Mountains
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    Just support Misaki la, haha.. she is playing WS and WD this time. Between, I hope Takuma Ueda can achieve something there
    Actually, I'm really looking forward to the China Open. Won't be an easy task for Misaki to qualify, with tall Deng Xuan, followed by Zhou Hui or Zhang Beiwen. Fortunately, Wang Rong and Liu Xin are in the other groups. Takuma got kicked in the butt by Bao Chunlai today. I hope BCL can win tomorrow. He would have been champion so many times if Lin Dan hadn't existed.

  9. #9
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,047
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phil-mm View Post
    Actually, I'm really looking forward to the China Open. Won't be an easy task for Misaki to qualify, with tall Deng Xuan, followed by Zhou Hui or Zhang Beiwen. Fortunately, Wang Rong and Liu Xin are in the other groups. Takuma got kicked in the butt by Bao Chunlai today. I hope BCL can win tomorrow. He would have been champion so many times if Lin Dan hadn't existed.
    haha, let's wait and see. Only Unisys sends players (only a few) to China Open, I think they treat this China Open as a warm up tournament before the All Japan Badminton Championship. Hopefully the players won't get exhausted. Takuma is in the B team currently, hopefully he can be promoted to the A team soon.

  10. #10
    Regular Member phil-mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Misty Mountains
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    haha, let's wait and see. Only Unisys sends players (only a few) to China Open, I think they treat this China Open as a warm up tournament before the All Japan Badminton Championship. Hopefully the players won't get exhausted. Takuma is in the B team currently, hopefully he can be promoted to the A team soon.
    Yup, Unisys is very supportive of their employees. I must patronise Unisys, except I don't really know what they do . Anyway, I feel that the China Open is more important, since they will be exposed to the international players, especially the Chinese ones. I think Deng Xuan must have improved much since the World Juniors. Takuma didn't really get thrashed. He lost by just 10 points. It's quite an achievement against an experienced veteran like Bao Chunlai. Unisys must be really strong, if Takuma is only in the B team.

  11. #11
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I heard this tournament is also to select national team players for 2011

    Surely there will be some exciting and interesting match.

  12. #12
    Regular Member phil-mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Misty Mountains
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    I heard this tournament is also to select national team players for 2011

    Surely there will be some exciting and interesting match.
    That explains why all of them have disappeared from Hong Kong. It's so important to be selected into the national team.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    that trophy that Tago has in his hand is HUGE !!!

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    out of interest, any news of Jun Takemura competing this year ?

  15. #15
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,047
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Semi final

    MS
    Kenichi Tago bt Sato Shoji 15-21, 21-18, 21-16
    Sasaki Sho bt Sonoda Keigo 16-21, 21-14, 21-11

    WS
    Hirose Eriko bt Minatsu Mitani 23-21, 6-21, 21-12
    Imabeppu Kaori bt Goto Ai 19-21, 21-15, 21-18

    MD
    Hirata Noriyasu/Hashimoto Hirokatsu bt Sato Shoji/Kawamae Naoki 21-19, 18-21, 21-19
    Hirobe Yoshiteru/Kazuno Kenta bt Kenichi Hayakawa/Hiroyuki Endo 21-13, 21-18

    WD
    Maeda Miyuki/Suetsuna Satoko bt Matsutomo Misaki/Takahashi Ayaka 21-17, 21-19
    Mizuki Fuji/Reika Kakiiwa bt Miki Yuriko/Yonemoto Koharu 21-16, 21-16

    XD
    Hirata Noriyasu/Maeda Miyuki bt Kawamae Naoki/Tai Miyuki 21-9, 21-13
    Ikeda Shintaro/Shiota Reiko bt Komiyama Hajime/Sayuri/Asahara 21-17, 21-8

    Final line up
    Kenichi Tago v Sasaki Sho
    Hirose Eriko v Imabeppu Kaori
    Hirata Noriyasu/Hashimoto Hirokatsu v Hirobe Yoshiteru/Kazuno Kenta
    Maeda Miyuki/Suetsuna Satoko v Mizuki Fuji/Reika Kakiiwa
    Hirata Noriyasu/Maeda Miyuki v Ikeda Shintaro/Shiota Reiko

  16. #16
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,047
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default 7 Dec photos

    7 Dec photos
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  17. #17
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,047
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default 8 Dec photos

    8 Dec photos
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The 65th All Japan Badminton Championship
    By suetyan in forum 2011 Tournaments
    Replies: 51
    : 12-15-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. JJB Badminton Championship 2011
    By Meister in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 21
    : 03-16-2011, 08:16 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    : 10-17-2010, 04:03 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    : 07-23-2009, 03:00 AM
  5. Asian Badminton Championship Day 1
    By seawell in forum Asian Badminton Championship 2006
    Replies: 7
    : 03-28-2006, 07:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •