User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 20
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Makati
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Looking for Buddies

    Hanap ng buddies sana yung madalas din maglaro.

    WEEK-ends

    Makati-Taguig-mandaluyong Area

    Kindly text me 09166954600

    I'll be on Army gym from 1pm onwards (pag wlang nagayya)....
    Sa The Zone nmn bukas 8am-4pm...

    KIndly reply/ text me.

    Slaamat

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do you play singles as well? Wanted to play as much as i can pero ala pa group/buddies to play with. Just transferred here in manila.

    Thanks!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Las Piņas
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i usually play wed morning 6-830am wed & sat 9am onwards with some friends/officemates... if u want text me 09178670218... we might play this sat (dec11) at the zone. tnx

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mandaluyong
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm looking for playmates too. I want to play tonight, a Wednesday night, but I have no playmates. Makati area here. Tomorrow, a Thursday, I have playmates already. Friday, I have none pa. Any takers? 0917-8264826

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mandaluyong
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexdale View Post
    Do you play singles as well? Wanted to play as much as i can pero ala pa group/buddies to play with. Just transferred here in manila.

    Thanks!
    Where do you usually play? On weekdays I play in Makati. Weekends anywhere bet Makati/Manda

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyphenate View Post
    Where do you usually play? On weekdays I play in Makati. Weekends anywhere bet Makati/Manda
    Hey there. U play singles? Lets play if you're free.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mandaluyong
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexdale View Post
    Hey there. U play singles? Lets play if you're free.
    I'm cool with that! But are you good na? I've stopped playing for a while so now I'm learning again...

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyphenate View Post
    I'm cool with that! But are you good na? I've stopped playing for a while so now I'm learning again...
    Nope, just average. By the way im 25. U?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mandaluyong
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexdale View Post
    Nope, just average. By the way im 25. U?
    Cool then. Coz you might find me amateur. I'm 33. I'm I-van Policarpo at Facebook. Add me up!

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyphenate View Post
    Cool then. Coz you might find me amateur. I'm 33. I'm I-van Policarpo at Facebook. Add me up!
    Nah im no professional either lol. Added u up. Name is alex dale.

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    valenzuela city
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi can i join? i dont have any club or any court to play but i use to play it when i was highschool... hehe

    jay arante.... add me in facebook, i want to hook up again in badminton

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mandaluyong
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexdale View Post
    Nah im no professional either lol. Added u up. Name is alex dale.
    hey alex. i didnt get your fb invite. maybe you typed in the wrong name. It's I-van Policarpo. Not Ivan Policarpio ha. I searched for you and there's lots of alex dales and I dunoo which one you are.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mandaluyong
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyphenate View Post
    hey alex. i didnt get your fb invite. maybe you typed in the wrong name. It's I-van Policarpo. Not Ivan Policarpio ha. I searched for you and there's lots of alex dales and I dunoo which one you are.
    BTW, we're playing tomorrow at shuttle master, prc makati. 8pm onwards. let me know if you wanna join...

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyphenate View Post
    BTW, we're playing tomorrow at shuttle master, prc makati. 8pm onwards. let me know if you wanna join...
    hey,

    cant find u for some reason lol. my fb email is alexdale.lsg@gmail.com

    will try to play with you guys tom...

    thanks

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Las Piņas
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi alex & ivan...we and my friends will be playing at the zone tomorrow 9am... want to join? actually it's a weekly game. just text me bro...09178670218.
    thanks!

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluescorps28 View Post
    hi alex & ivan...we and my friends will be playing at the zone tomorrow 9am... want to join? actually it's a weekly game. just text me bro...09178670218.
    thanks!
    Not sure if i can make it, muscle pains pako coz i just got back sa gym. Wanted to play pa nman.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Las Piņas
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    naku..baka nabigla mo ang sarili mo sa gym...tsk tsk..mga 1 yr ang recovery nyan!hahaha..cge txt na lang kita / FB...TC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. playing buddies
    By saber302000 in forum Philippines
    Replies: 0
    : 02-16-2010, 02:58 AM
  2. Looking for buddies to play with in NYC.
    By angeleyes1c13 in forum USA East
    Replies: 1
    : 11-09-2009, 04:23 PM
  3. Looking for badminton buddies
    By ashish82 in forum Smash City Badminton Club - CLOSED
    Replies: 3
    : 01-07-2009, 01:25 PM
  4. Looking for badminton buddies
    By ashish82 in forum Bintang Badminton Academy
    Replies: 0
    : 10-11-2008, 06:32 AM
  5. looking for badminton buddies!
    By tj_020406 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 04-08-2006, 11:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •