join us this thursday Dec 16 at Hougang Sports Hall from 10 am to 2pm

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by michellelee, Dec 11, 2010.

1. michellelee

michellelee Regular Member

copywriter
    [FONT=&quot]We are a regular group that plays badminton every Thursday and we welcome new players to join us. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Our group comprises (mainly) intermediate to advanced players, more guys than girls. Ages largely range from mid 20s to 40s but all age groups are welcomed. Girls are also very welcomed. We are a very friendly bunch.

We play from 10 am to 2 pm but you can play as long or as little as you wish.

If interested, leave me your name and contact number at 9857 0015 or email me at thursdaygroup1@hotmail.com.

Venue: Hougang Sports Hall
    Time: Thursday December 16 10 am to 2 pm
    Courts booked: 5 + 6 + 7 + 8
    Level of play for guys: Intermediate to Advanced
    Level of play for girls: High Beginner to Advanced
    Fee: $4 for guys
    $3 for girls

PS. Parking available at Hougang Sports Hall. Hougang MRT is a 15-minute walk away. Or take 165 from Hougang Interchange (outside Hougang MRT)[/FONT]

2. dragon80

dragon80 Regular Member

Hi Michelle,

We already fall in love with your sessions so if for some reasons you decide to go back to Hougang SH, please invite us again :D
    Or perhaps you want to organize another weekly session in Hougang besides your regular Thursday at YCK ;) :p

Thanks,
    Ming and Fanny

3. michellelee

michellelee Regular Member

copywriter
    Glad you like the group but it's unlikely we will be revisiting Hougang Sports Hall

Dear Ming and Fanny,

I'm happy you enjoy the group. But we are unlikely to revert to Hougang Sports Hall. We've never before used Hougang Sports Hall. The only reason we were doing so for these last two months was because Yio chu Kang sports hall was being used for a badminton tournament during this period, while Toa Payoh Sports Hall was being used for a netball tournament. Bishan Sports Hall is permanently chooped by two badminton groups so that is out while our members hate Yew Tee Sports Hall.

Hougang Sports Hall is very much a last choice venue for most of the members. It is just too far away. Especially for me. For me, it means a 2.5 hour ride - with transfer by MRT and then by bus.

So hopefully you can join us at Toa Payoh or Yio chu Kang sports Hall. Both are very near the MRT (about 10 minutes walk away).

You still want me to SMS you for future games?