Tournaments for U14 preferably but U15 ok i guess

Discussion in 'UK' started by Lindanftw, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Lindanftw

Lindanftw Regular Member

Can anyone help me find a tournament for U14 before January the 23rd? if its after then please help me find U15 ones I am in liverpool so try not to get ones that are ages away. (2 hours max) Also in the Badminton England bronze circuit for u15, are you allowed to go to these tournaments more than once? and in the competition entry form it says county you represent how do i know which one i represent and are you allowed to just say you represent so and so or do u need to win something?

Thanks!

2. Baddersmum

Baddersmum Regular Member

The U14 tournaments are usually towards the end of the season, April/May. Try an U15 bronze and see how you get on. As for the county just put the county where you live, you don't have to be in their team or anything.

Lancs 16th Jan, or a bit further 22nd Warwickshire Jan.
    You can carry on entering bronze tournaments until your upgraded to grade 2.

Another option is to try some of the Welsh ones in north wales see : www.welshbadminton.net

16/01/2011 Rhyl Satellite is a beginners tournament.

3. Lindanftw

Lindanftw Regular Member

thanks man, the warwickshire one ive checked is too far away im going to the shropshire one thanks for the county thing but i do actually play for them i think i play for the merseyside performance centre, fords badminton club and soon lancashires as well so i think thats enough for county cuz ive won some tournaments as well thanks again for the info.

4. Lindanftw

Lindanftw Regular Member

oh and i cant go to the lancashire one my dads away then so cant drive there unlukiliy D: i wouldve went that one as its only like half an hour away. but the shropshire one is just 1 hour 45 minutes so not too bad compared to the others

5. Lindanftw

Lindanftw Regular Member

also do u nkow wether or not if you can participate in these tournaments (bronze cirucits) more than once?