BADMINTON TRAINING FOR ALL AGES!!!! Give it a try and guaranteed improvement

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by Badm1nt0ncrazY, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Badm1nt0ncrazY

Badm1nt0ncrazY Regular Member

Have you ever experience being the weakest in the group you were playing in? Being one that has being look down by many due to poor badminton skills? Casted aside when playing outside in your own group? I have experience all these before and now, after many different coaches training, i have overcome these problem. So can you!

Many people have being constantly trying to improve themselves so that they could enjoy a longer, and better game. Today, you are given this chance to also improve yourself. Training provided by coaches are normally expensive or training are too tiring. It is true that tiring training help to improve yourself. However, it takes time. SO we are here to help you! We provide training that is efficient and effective, which would help to meet the needs of your badminton journey. In order to enhance even further your badminton skills, our coaches have taken up the diploma course called Sports and Wellness Management. In that course, it helps us to understand better of the human anatomy and learn about different training techniques that will help you improve tremendously.

The training would take place once a week, two hours. Each group training would cost you 20 dollars (exclusive of courts). You could suggest to have group training twice a week too! If you would want two group training session a week, i would charge you 15 dollars per training session (exclusive of courts). Group training must consist of at least 3 person and maximum of 5 person. We keep the group small to enhance your training ability. One to one training is based on case basis.

We really hope to help your improve your playing ability by helping you out in your problems and able to fight on a equal level with your group player. Should you have any inquire please call me or message me at 92950480. Thank you for your time reading this post.