How to make a Badminton Club

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by bedon97, Dec 16, 2010.

1. bedon97

bedon97 Regular Member

Student
    I want to make a badminton club with my pals, so, what are the steps that I need to do in making one??

2. kennyhks

kennyhks Regular Member

jus grp ur frens...book a crt & play regularly as a team & occasionally invite new players in 2 xcite d game momentum. All u hv 2 do is 2 always make things seem interesting so evry1 is looking forward 2 play week in week out. I dunno bout Sabah but its pretty diff 2 get average players who will commit as a regular player ere in KL...they wud normally prefer adhoc play. So gud luc bro....

3. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Club-vs-Social Group

To start a legal or an official club, you will need to register the club with the government. Hiring of coaches may be required to teach new players. Insurance is required to cover players' injuries caused by the club.

If playing as a group of friends (social group, not as a club), then it is just grouping some players together and hire some courts to play.

4. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

As Chris-ccc mentioned, in Australia, you also need a have public insurance. This is to prevent you from getting sued by your members in case there is a fatal accident during the session. On top of that, you will also need to registered to the official Badminton Assosiation in your area which your club will belong to.