User Tag List

Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose most of the time success boils down to leadership and interpersonal relationship.

How good is BAM's leadership down to the lowest level. How good are the players in relating to their leaders, including the coaches and administration?

What about the leaders themselves? Are they attuned to each other? Are they focused and work towards the same goal at hand? Or each wants to get out of the system more than he contributes?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    The reality can be changed.

Let's have BWF, nations and clubs to start thinking to promote Badminton without any political issues.

You didn't know that I was screaming like hell when BWF (then IBF) did not wish to have China to be included to participate in our World Badminton.

Now, I am screaming like hell when National Associations do not wish to have independent players to be included to participate in their National Teams.
    Well there are exceptions like INA for example. TH's services are still required despite being a veteran. So is PG's, although I'm still not too clear about the Danish setup of clubs and independent players. But of course their club development is at a different level from MAS, which is at best just starting up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    Well there are exceptions like INA for example. TH's services are still required despite being a veteran. So is PG's, although I'm still not too clear about the Danish setup of clubs and independent players. But of course their club development is at a different level from MAS, which is at best just starting up.
    I only care about good players who could missed out just because they wish to play as independent players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion, no matter where you have been training, as long as you have the talent you may succeed. In Zulfadly case, I think BAM could consider to add in him into Malaysian player for thomas Cup and Super Series even he was not been train under BAM. Have to be fair. Anybody can choose what club he / she like. But nevertheless, as Malaysian and represent for Malaysian without any hesitation. Well ....will see...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a question. Does anyone know why ZZ is not participating in the upcoming MO ? I just had a look at the draws and his name is no where to be found.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    I have a question. Does anyone know why ZZ is not participating in the upcoming MO ? I just had a look at the draws and his name is no where to be found.
    not enough ranking point for him to participate, SS only available for around top 50 players...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    not enough ranking point for him to participate, SS only available for around top 50 players...
    Ahhh make sense.. i forgotten about that..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    His ranking is too low.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    His ranking is too low.
    not enough ranking points to participate SS unless ZZ have to play tournaments as much as he can such as GP, Satellite, Challenge, etc to get more points. But unfortunately there is not enough budgets to get him to play, thanks to BAM's mismanagement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    not enough ranking points to participate SS unless ZZ have to play tournaments as much as he can such as GP, Satellite, Challenge, etc to get more points. But unfortunately there is not enough budgets to get him to play, thanks to BAM's mismanagement.
    I thought ZZ is being sponsored by KLRC, no?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    yes he is, and that's why he unable to participate any big tournaments such as Thomas Cup without BAM's approval...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A moment of LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ZZ must join BAM no matter what. He's up and coming so any players over there is a quality sparring partner for him ... for now. I wonder what's still keeping him, BAM got the bread now and the best facility and support in the country. In fact BAM got everything

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ZZ must join BAM no matter what. He's up and coming so any players over there is a quality sparring partner for him ... for now. I wonder what's still keeping him, BAM got the bread now and the best facility and support in the country. In fact BAM got everything
    ZZ wants to play Badminton, without being involved in politics.

BAM say something like: "If you want to play Badminton inside BAM's structure, then you must be involved in politics".

ZZ thought about it and said something like: "Sorry, I am playing Badminton because I love Badminton. I don't like to be involved in politics. Therefore, I shall stay away from BAM".

(This is only rough perception, from what I have read into ZZ's and BAM's thoughts).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its all about the money for BAM, controlling the funds and the leakages. With LCW around they just got complacent. They should most of the funds and resources to develop new talents unless they want Malaysia wiped off the radar. This could be as early as next year.

BAM should be run by a sportsman not politicians. Unfortunately in Malaysia this will never happen.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    Its all about the money for BAM, controlling the funds and the leakages. With LCW around they just got complacent. They should most of the funds and resources to develop new talents unless they want Malaysia wiped off the radar. This could be as early as next year.

BAM should be run by a sportsman not politicians. Unfortunately in Malaysia this will never happen.
    Precisely.

BAM should be run by sportspersons for sportspersons, not by politicians for political purposes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up This week, Zulfadli Zulkifli is ranked No.2 in the BWF World Junior Rankings

Because Zulfadli Zulkifli did not participate in tournaments lately, he has now been overtaken by Viktor Axelsen.

BWF have now made the BWF World Junior Rankings available. It is aimed to be published on a weekly basis. I have started a thread for the rankings, found located at;

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...38#post1833638

This week, Zulfadli Zulkifli is ranked No.2.

Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast