User Tag List

Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Your post is very true and I agree to it except the ones in BOLD. How do you know he is honest?
    Well, that's why I put the word 'honest' this way LOL. But surely there must be other qualified people out there better than current BAM president Datuk Nadzmi Md Salleh, which baffled me til' today on how did an ex-chairman of Proton get to be president in the first place. Moreover, who appointed him?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aikachan View Post
    I mentioned on earlier post (last year to be exact) that ZZ's father should not yap to much to BAM about giving his son a chance to spar with LCW, a spot for tournaments,etc when he just won the WJC as this would create too much tensions and attracts harsh critics alike.

ZZ, Ramdan, Iskandar, Wei Feng, Li Lian, all so called back up/young/little known players of MAS are not there yet and are far behind comparing to other countries' with the same batch (harsh reality we have to accept) but no need to kick them down when they already are but support them ...whatever problems they have I only wish the best for them, and yes that goes to BAM too, which I pray their management will get better and will get truly qualified, 'honest' people to manage the assoc......maybe someone like limsy
    Akicham,

Your post is very true and I agree to it except the ones in BOLD. How do you know he is honest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Aikachan has faith in limsy to manage BAM, so do I.
    Well, that's why I put the word 'honest' this way LOL. But surely there must be other qualified people out there better than current BAM president Datuk Nadzmi Md Salleh, which baffled me til' today on how did an ex-chairman of Proton get to be president in the first place. Moreover, who appointed him?
    of course money appointed him,proton was the MAJOR sponsor back then
    u might see another person who related with maybank as the president in future
    hehe

btw,thanks for the support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    of course money appointed him,proton was the MAJOR sponsor back then
    u might see another person who related with maybank as the president in future
    hehe

btw,thanks for the support.
    So my suspicion is answered then, MONEY. You're welcome btw limsy

Wasnt LCW's company amongst the sponsor for the national tourney this year? So will LCW have the chance to expand his company in time to become the major sponsor before CEO from Maybank, owner of Astro, manager of 100Plus or Phiten/Jati/Samsung take over BAM?

If thats how the selection works, I'll go for someone from Yonex, 100Plus or Phiten, y'know, sports related one. Not a guarantee for a better BAM though........

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Akicham,

I think Limsy would be an honest chap, at least in the beginning until he tasted power and power corrupts absolutely But I have one really big concern about how dedicated Limsy would be when his eyes are on the leng luis, and maybe the leng chai too

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    I think Limsy would be an honest chap, at least in the beginning until he tasted power and power corrupts absolutely But I have one really big concern about how dedicated Limsy would be when his eyes are on the leng luis, and maybe the leng chai too
    In future, we might have leng luis & leng chai professional athletes, what a good scene to watch, badminton might be more popular than ever...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem with malay chaps is that most need to 'puasa'. So it is very tough to stays at the top.

That 1-2 months break will kill them. Not many will be able to sustain top flight for long.

Who else beside hafiz, roslin, rashid, misbun was successful consistently?

No offence to puasa but it is never going to be easy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    The problem with malay chaps is that most need to 'puasa'. So it is very tough to stays at the top.

That 1-2 months break will kill them. Not many will be able to sustain top flight for long.

Who else beside hafiz, roslin, rashid, misbun was successful consistently?

No offence to puasa but it is never going to be easy.
    yes it's not easy, but to be honest, almost every muslim are happy when puasa come...
    we are always waiting for that month.... we never consider it as a problem...

if someone going downhill in his quality, perform etc... it is not because puasa....
    definitely it's because of himself...

sorry i think your words is not good to be read by any muslim....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my suspicion is answered then, MONEY. You're welcome btw limsy

Wasnt LCW's company amongst the sponsor for the national tourney this year? So will LCW have the chance to expand his company in time to become the major sponsor before CEO from Maybank, owner of Astro, manager of 100Plus or Phiten/Jati/Samsung take over BAM?

If thats how the selection works, I'll go for someone from Yonex, 100Plus or Phiten, y'know, sports related one. Not a guarantee for a better BAM though........
    well
    its depend on how ur perception on the job
    i can see bjss is doing great but not bam
    that's the problem
    but no worry,they spend millions on salary(per year) for president,vice president,parttimer bata james,yawning coach rashid sidek and the list goes on
    how was the cost performance?

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    then the ws and wd+xd department will get lots of attention and fund,hehe

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Zulfadli Zulkiffli was the 2011 World Junior Champion

Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    . His level of play is behind LIew Darren, Iskandar, Arif, Ramdan,Chan Kwong Beng,Chong Wei Feng, Hafiz, WCH etc.... the list goes on and on... (that's right) and on......

I don't know how he defeated viktor axelson in the WC. If he play a rematch right now... definitely VIKtor will whip this guys ass in straight sets (less than 10 points each).
    Unfortunately we cannot rewind time.

Their records stand, as stated here;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BWF_Wor..._Championships

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fatho,

Please don't stir up any sentiment ya. I believe I live in Malaysia longer than you and I have many muslim friends. Have you tried fasting?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    Fatho,

Please don't stir up any sentiment ya. I believe I live in Malaysia longer than you and I have many muslim friends. Have you tried fasting?

i am a muslim, living in a minority muslim country...
    that's why i feel offended...

no need to discus this further... not good for this thread...
    sorry to chris and all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is good to talk about practical matters. Not emotional matters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, Sleepy Coach Rashid Sidek said it; ZZ's not qualified for Thomas Cup.

He didnt mention that it was a final say, but lets not kid ourselves, that was as good as the end of the road for ZZ for Thomas Cup. Md Arif has a better chance than him to earn the spot (although, in my opinion Chong Wei Feng is better choice) but it's all up to their (BAM players) performance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fr the look of axiata, no promising. Hopefully he can come back strong on next tc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im not a pro player. but im training with Z.Z and his 2 brother few time a week coaching by his father.. to me this guy is already champion on his own. why did i say so? hes only 19 now and holding world junior champion title. guess how much cash he have in his bank account? and yet no hint of ego and cockiness. he is down to earth humble. respect every one he see's. that is how a champ should be. he got my full respect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vikto axelsen is only 18 and was world junior champion when he was 16...yes ZZ beat him last year...but viktor had already achieved so much more than ZZ has...no offense but ZZ has to continue to work harder....remember Arif Latif? Everybody had high hopes on him...he used to match Chen Long on level during their junior days...look at where CL is right now and where Arif is....difference is huge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Viktor axelsen is only 18 and was world junior champion when he was 16...yes ZZ beat him last year...but viktor had already achieved so much more than ZZ has...no offense but ZZ has to continue to work harder....remember Arif Latif? Everybody had high hopes on him...he used to match Chen Long on level during their junior days...look at where CL is right now and where Arif is....difference is huge