Battle of Head-heavy racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ieim_17, Dec 18, 2010.

1. ieim_17

ieim_17 Regular Member

Student
    I`m now using Voltric-70, with an option to switch it to AT-700, AT-900P or AT-900T.

Not that i dont like my Voltric, but the temptation to switch it to other rackets is unbearable:D
    I`ve never tried all of the AT`s before so i`m curious to try it.
    but the problem is, once i switched it, its not returnable:crying:

So, anyone have any advice on what I should do? stick with my Voltric or switch to any of the AT`s?
    and what are the pros and cons of my decision.

P/S:i`m looking for a single racket, i`m a hard hitter and my level I would say is intermediate.

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    see if the badminton store has a demo program, then you can try out all the rackets you want, to me, vt70 is really close to at900p or at900t. maybe because i'm not good enough to be able to tell the difference.

3. - иεvvεи٭т -ツ

- иεvvεи٭т -ツ Regular Member

Wizard / Chief Potato
    Well if you like your VT70 I say just stick with it... no point changing to something new for the sake of it but end up hating it. AT900T is really nice and rounded for a head heavy racket, AT900P is more offensive but still defends well. AT700 is just pure offensive IMO. But yeah you should give each of them a swing before you change; that's if you really wanna go down that path. All the Best.

4. smax5001

smax5001 Regular Member

Student
    Nah this is what you should do. String high tension and play until u get it broken in two. As long its not a clash u can get a replacement for a small fee usually 20-30$. then trade it in your local store for another racquet