User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Grip of asics compared with yonex and lining

At present im using lining saga evolution shoes and planning to buy a new shoe asics gel up court or any from yonex can some one give a review on these shoe comparison
    and suggest me some good shoe as my foot is wide and im too fat nearly 110kg and height 6"1 need some shke with good cushioning and comfort and also how is the grip of these shoes gel upcourt when compared with lining and yonex shoes

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george007 View Post
    At present im using lining saga evolution shoes and planning to buy a new shoe asics gel up court or any from yonex can some one give a review on these shoe comparison
    and suggest me some good shoe as my foot is wide and im too fat nearly 110kg and height 6"1 need some shke with good cushioning and comfort and also how is the grip of these shoes gel upcourt when compared with lining and yonex shoes
    These asics are really cheap, but I wouldn't recommend them for badminton and as a heavy guy you will have trouble. You should buy expensive shoes with good cushion. Yonex SC4 or Victor SHA 850 have great cushion. You can save money, but if your knees are ruined you cannot buy new one. And please note heavy badminton guys should buy shoes more often than normal because the cushion will worn out faster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanq bro but can I get size uk 11/12 in these models and can you suggest me amy other models with good cushioning tq

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does nike court 5 shoes are good in aspect of cushioning

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanq bro but can I get size uk 11/12 in these models and can you suggest me amy other models with good cushioning tq
    Asics: Gel Progressive, Gel Blade 4 or Gel Blast 5 are decent shoes for Badminton and you can get them to size UK 13/14

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i just recently bought a pair of asics and like their running shoes, their indoor court shoes are very comfortable and the inner sole is very very soft. i am also surprised that the indoor court shoes run wide. the only down side is that the shoes are probably as heavy as the li ning hero 2 shoes. the heaviest yonex shoes will still be lighter than the asics. but since i'm heavy like you, having heavy shoes doesn't faze me much

for me the most important is comfort, then support. the li ning hero 2 and the asics run the widest of all badminton shoes i have. mizuno runs narrow, very similar to yonex but mizunos don't need break in time unlike yonex. if cushioning and comfort is a big deal, the two shoes i just mentioned would be your best bet in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have switch from Yonex shoes to asics few years ago. Wouldn't go back any time soon. I currently use a pair of Gelblast5 (indeed bit on the heavy side) and just bought and testen my pair of Gel FireBlast (mucht lighter).

Gel Blast 5 have great cushioning. Fireblast are alot "quicker" shoes.. Gel Blast 6 is comming or already available ..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asics Gel Beyond (lighter) and asics gel sensai (heaver but better cushioning) have good cushioning. I see a lot of heavy players who use the asics gel sensai.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Niekv View Post
    Gel Blast 5 have great cushioning. Fireblast are alot "quicker" shoes.. Gel Blast 6 is comming or already available ..
    I agree. BTW Gel Blast 6 is available.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking For Asics Badminton Shoe in the Following Order
    Asics Gel Beyond 4 > Gel Blade = Gel Blast
    Any Budget Online Stores Near Michigan,
    United States of America.