User Tag List

Page 111 of 146 FirstFirst ... 11 61 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,887 of 2473
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its all due to timing, i'd say stiffer rackets would be easier to do a steep smash but more tiring (also less powerful unless you're a pro). so your consistency will go down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it's ok due to we play on recreational purpose. just to sweat and get healthy. the main purpose is to have fun or enjoy the game. =) we are incomparable with the pros as the pros training like hell including technique and stamina. Baddy is theirs' career, therefore they must do the best.

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^ i dont know about you, even though we're social, we're pretty competitive when we play... we play to win

every little bit of power, accuracy, speed, and maneuverability from the racket helps...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, even though it's just for recreational purpose, with high passion,technique and better equipment, we can play better game. =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. Usually, I'm used to the tension on rackets to be 24-25 since over a few games they tend to drop a little. But since you guys are saying the mx80 makes tension feel a lot tighter, which tension should I go for?

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ummm... 23-24?!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play the same tension I used on my old racket. Didn't find that much of a difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MX80 vs VT-ZF

My go to racket is the MX80, it excels in every departments so far. Had it strung with BG65@30lbs. The most noticeable is the precision and accuracy of the racket, thanks to the no nonsense extra stiff shaft that consistently gives you higher level of control compares to other rackets. The speed of the head gives good power. Fast flat drive exchange, net play, drop shot, defense are real excellent. Eventho mine is 3U, its definitely felt light in my hand therefore baseline jump smash would require more effort to put a hole in opponent's defense.

Recently I got VT-ZF, not a replacement for MX80. I had 2 sessions so far with the VT-ZF. Its a more demanding racket, more than MX80, but very rewarding especially rear court player. But 2 sessions dont do justice to the racket yet, so I'll give it couple of weeks, might come out a direct comparison between these two badminton giants flagship models.

A brief conclusion would be, you'd never go wrong with MX80 especially in doubles department.

Name:  6958655605_8030ff1faf_z.jpg
Views: 816
Size:  68.6 KB

Photo link -
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...12#post1855012

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mizivincible View Post
    My go to racket is the MX80, it excels in every departments so far. Had it strung with BG65@30lbs. The most noticeable is the precision and accuracy of the racket, thanks to the no nonsense extra stiff shaft that consistently gives you higher level of control compares to other rackets. The speed of the head gives good power. Fast flat drive exchange, net play, drop shot, defense are real excellent. Eventho mine is 3U, its definitely felt light in my hand therefore baseline jump smash would require more effort to put a hole in opponent's defense.

Recently I got VT-ZF, not a replacement for MX80. I had 2 sessions so far with the VT-ZF. Its a more demanding racket, more than MX80, but very rewarding especially rear court player. But 2 sessions dont do justice to the racket yet, so I'll give it couple of weeks, might come out a direct comparison between these two badminton giants flagship models.

A brief conclusion would be, you'd never go wrong with MX80 especially in doubles department.

Photo link -
    You are a lucky owner of these two rackets. We are all looking forward for your review between these two rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photo link -
    - Couldnt agree more.. feels the same. excellent in drive and control. =) (personal opinion).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photo link -
    Looking forward to your review!
    Previous i'm a mx80 owner.
    and sold off that beauty cos wanted to try others.
    Now i'm regret of brought the apacs tweet 8000
    its feel like a dead wood when defend and even its head heavy also dont feel any powerful than mx80
    Now the new VT ZF so far i hear from all the forum member review are so good and so attractive to me
    Can't decide which to buy when i got my salary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_CW View Post
    Looking forward to your review!
    Now the new VT ZF so far i hear from all the forum member review are so good and so attractive to me
    That's what they said when Z-Slash and VT80 first came out, only a week or two later plenty of it was classified in Buy & Sell hehehe. It is a nature for people to be attracted to new things, including me.

Hopefully I'll manage to give head to head comparison between these two beauties. But one man's meat is another man's poison, to each and own preferences some might like the swiftness and accuracy of MX80 while one might appreciate the raw power of VT-ZF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

waiting for your review mizi! =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what they said when Z-Slash and VT80 first came out, only a week or two later plenty of it was classified in Buy & Sell hehehe. It is a nature for people to be attracted to new things, including me.

Hopefully I'll manage to give head to head comparison between these two beauties. But one man's meat is another man's poison, to each and own preferences some might like the swiftness and accuracy of MX80 while one might appreciate the raw power of VT-ZF.
    Yup.. i'm looking for a 2hand VT ZF to try..but still wanted to hear some review about VT ZF's speed and defense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wondering. Does anyone here have an MX80 with white grip? I just want to see how it looks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MX80 with white grip - solemn sword? haha. kidding! =)
    proud to have this racket (personal opinion).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm this thread has been dead for awhile Sadly I can't try out my MX80 until a week later. Do any of you find super stiff shaft like the mx80 smash slower because it barely has any repulsion power compared to flexible shafts?