User Tag List

Page 122 of 148 FirstFirst ... 22 72 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 2,058 to 2,074 of 2507
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adrian88 View Post
    You sold your mx80 for a mx60? I hope you like your new racket , the stiffness of the mx80 makes the smashing power more solid compare with the other 2 other series.

Nevertheless, not everyone can handle the stiffness. I cant play my mx80 over more than an hour, my arm cant handle it lol ! Yeah, wait for your review chewy cause i aint good with reviewing a racket yet~

Aryan, if you browse through all the previous entries .... there are quite some reviews about the mx80~ *cheers*
    Hi adrian88,

Its true, the smashing power and feel generated by MX80 are more solid compared to MX60 which I like. Who knows I may come back to MX80 one day, I have to train up my fitness to handle it.

I did read thru all the reviews posted here but its always a pleasure to read people's review about how good and the performance of a racket to each of the different persons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll def post some pictures once I get a hold of them sometime next month when my dad comes. How much are they usually at? I actually don't shop for badminton gear here at all, so I have no clue how much they should be originally. The rackets so far which my dad has bought from the same store:

MX70 - $119 CAD
    SW35 - $119 CAD
    MX80 - $135 CAD
    MX2012 - $135 CAD
    VT70 - $129 CAD

All included stringing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aryan I just used my mx80(brand new) for about a week so i cant really review it and i need to learn how to review a racket... if i do, it would be my first review of a RACKET *stay tune* lol

@chewy crap its all like cheaper by $50-60$ over there. I am paying extra for all the victor racket over here zzzzz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? that's awesome to hear, it's good to always save a little money on rackets(badminton's an expensive sport ).

Once I get a hold of my MX80 I'll try and do a review too, but I'm not sure how good I will be at reviewing rackets. I don't think I will be playing with the MX2012 though, I like to "preserve" things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@T-maker ... you could try buying online from malaysia or singapore blog :P
    of cos i won't regret getting one.

I HAD ONE,and it's my GO TO racquet .AND MANY OTHERS..YY,LN,VICTOR....sold off about 12...

sold them off cos i am now in Thailand.thought i will be off the game forever b'cos i am new here,no transport and not sure if i can find any groupie..

but, VIOLA !!! found a group almost immediately !! already going for my 2nd session tomorrow...so, NOW I NEED MY WEAPONS....AGAIN... LOL....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woah, you should have kept one for precious memory lol! From all the previous post, I think you should buy from oversea lol.... Don't know why locally in Malaysia losses to oversea pricing zzz! Not fair >.< ... So far got any leads on good bargain & genuine racket =P?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woah, you should have kept one for precious memory lol! From all the previous post, I think you should buy from oversea lol.... Don't know why locally in Malaysia losses to oversea pricing zzz! Not fair >.< ... So far got any leads on good bargain & genuine racket =P?
    hahaha...just one wk plus here...still 'raw'...how to go out ? can't speak their language and if got lost, how ? lol...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they dont speak ENGLISH? i guess they could understand basic english? You should have learn a few basic terms to communicate lol! Guess you can ask the group to intro you some places to get rackets since you found ONE ... go get victor MX80 once again~~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T Maker, have you tried Siam Paragon in Bangkok, I believe there is a shop in their selling victor and the price is 5000, 4U only I think...

Good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why you kept on saying price in Malaysia is high compared to buying from oversea?Look around carefully and you will be surprised to see the price is actually very good and competitive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually the cheapest mx80 i saw was rm 450 but cant really determine it is genuine since from the hologram, the details on the shaft and cone can easily be copied these days~ so bart, where did you get most of your rackets from? The official dealer in our country sells higher then the market price in the forums but we know it is an original piece.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your badminton racquets are authentic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually the cheapest mx80 i saw was rm 450 but cant really determine it is genuine since from the hologram, the details on the shaft and cone can easily be copied these days~ so bart, where did you get most of your rackets from? The official dealer in our country sells higher then the market price in the forums but we know it is an original piece.
    Hi adrian88, may I know which region in Malaysia are u from? Would u mind PM me where u saw that MX80 is selling for RM450?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Err aryan, I'm from kl n that racket was already bought by someone since it was so cheap! I think the thread is already close. Ever heard of lowyat forum? That's where I saw it =) so far I haven't bought rackets from the net, mostly walk into the official dealer shop =.=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@koh
    Thanks for your help in comfirming! Relieved to hear!

You guys think there is a massive difference between the 3U and 4U version of the MX80? I've usually stuck with 4U rackets but my dad got a 3U one this time for the MX80.

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^ if you're usually used to using 84g 4u mx80 and now your dad gets you a 89g 3u version, for sure you'll notice the difference... to the point where you can even use it as your new training racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never owned an MX80 before, but all my previous rackets were all 4U, I guess this just means I'll have to get used to it and build up my muscles