User Tag List

Page 136 of 146 FirstFirst ... 36 86 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,312 of 2473
  1. #2296
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,676
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well having a decent smash dosent meant that you need a stiffer racket. It depend on your playing style but X80 is a good racket for you to try.

  2. #2297
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah...my go to stick....sold off mine...

    thought i will not find/join a group in Thailand...but Viola !!!!

    just got a new one ( sort of replacement )...lol....

  3. #2298
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can someone please give an comparison between the stiffness of AT-700(1st. gen) and PPRO to the MX-80? I found the PPRO is stiffer than my AT-700 (1st. gen). thanks

  4. #2299
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,512
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wning View Post
    Can someone please give an comparison between the stiffness of AT-700(1st. gen) and PPRO to the MX-80? I found the PPRO is stiffer than my AT-700 (1st. gen). thanks
    I have P Pro and MX80... MX80 for sure much stiffer. Its one of the stiffest racket around.

  5. #2300
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    I have P Pro and MX80... MX80 for sure much stiffer. Its one of the stiffest racket around.
    stiffer than PPRO, wow!!!!! my PPRO is already very stiff for me..How is MX80 play compare to your PPRO in smash and drive?
    Last edited by wning; 12-18-2012 at 03:32 PM.

  6. #2301
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,512
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wning View Post
    stiffer than PPRO, wow!!!!! my PPRO is already very stiff for me..How is MX80 play compare to your PPRO in smash and drive?
    mx80 is incredibly laser accurate for drives, drops, blocks but is harder to get power out of the shaft because of its crazy stiff shaft. Over the past few months, I've switched to P Pro for obvious reasons.

  7. #2302
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    338
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For doubles, I definitely say the X80 is better than the JJS and Z Force. JJS and ZForce are both head heavier than the X80. The X80 is very fast and stiff... Match that with repulsive strings (NBG99 for me), the perfect doubles racket for me.
    The JJS is stiff but the head is considerably heavier thus speed suffers as a result. Drives is also very taxing on the wrist and forearm as a result of the head heaviness.
    Z Force is very similar to the JJS except it's a lot flexier.

  8. #2303
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    mx80 is incredibly laser accurate for drives, drops, blocks but is harder to get power out of the shaft because of its crazy stiff shaft. Over the past few months, I've switched to P Pro for obvious reasons.
    I've no problem with power on AT-700, can not say the same for PPRO...maybe MX-80 is not for me..too stiff, should look into a MX-60..

  9. #2304
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,512
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wning View Post
    I've no problem with power on AT-700, can not say the same for PPRO...maybe MX-80 is not for me..too stiff, should look into a MX-60..
    what's your p pro specs? mines 88g bp295mm and is perfect for me for fast doubles... powerful and yet fast

  10. #2305
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoOZY View Post
    For doubles, I definitely say the X80 is better than the JJS and Z Force. JJS and ZForce are both head heavier than the X80. The X80 is very fast and stiff... Match that with repulsive strings (NBG99 for me), the perfect doubles racket for me.
    The JJS is stiff but the head is considerably heavier thus speed suffers as a result. Drives is also very taxing on the wrist and forearm as a result of the head heaviness.
    Z Force is very similar to the JJS except it's a lot flexier.

    Erh???? What country do you live in!

    MX 80 is stiffer your right and head lighter but it is a heavier racket than the JJS. your speed wont suffer so much if you change from 80 to jjs since it is a lighter racket overall.
    Also JJS is stiffer than the z force
    Finaly Z force is waaay heavier than the jjs or the 80 and more head heavy

  11. #2306
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Finally broke a string (ZM-65) on my MX-80 last week after 2.5 months of use!

    So to, got the satisfaction of fresh ZM-65 @ 27 lb. Such crispness and smashing felt very satisfying. And as preached by visor, drives were just a joy. BTW this was with the lightest of my 3U MX-80s. Let the heaviest beast rest today, haha

  12. #2307
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    o.O Lucky you... I use Z67 at 24 and I break every 2 3 weeks loll
    I dont know what to do anymore...bankruptcy is close

  13. #2308
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by victorgabriel1 View Post
    o.O Lucky you... I use Z67 at 24 and I break every 2 3 weeks loll
    I dont know what to do anymore...bankruptcy is close
    ZM67s shouldn't break with such frequency. Are you mishitting? Perhaps you had a bad batch?

  14. #2309
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Meh I I only break it with feather so I dont know =/ I play feather and plastic and I neve broke my zymax with plastic

  15. #2310
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ashway zymax 67 is still pretty fragile

  16. #2311
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    what's your p pro specs? mines 88g bp295mm and is perfect for me for fast doubles... powerful and yet fast
    I think my is around 89g BP300, good for clear, drop and drive....smash is not as good as my AT-700, may be need more muscle

  17. #2312
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,512
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wning View Post
    I think my is around 89g BP300, good for clear, drop and drive....smash is not as good as my AT-700, may be need more muscle
    good heavens... you got a beast there! should have no shortage of power... perhaps its your string and tension?

Similar Threads

  1. FS/FT: Victor Meteor MX80 (MY)
    By mizivincible in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 9
    : 03-31-2012, 02:43 PM
  2. FS: Mint Victor Meteor 80 MX-80 MX80 badminton racquet w/ new BG-70 pro string (GTA)
    By vtnam007 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 02-11-2012, 11:18 PM
  3. FT: Victor Meteor MX70 for Meteor MX80
    By kenny_eng in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 12-20-2011, 09:24 AM
  4. WTB: Victor Meteor MX80
    By KB@TB Em in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 07-17-2011, 06:46 AM
  5. WTB: Victor meteor MX80
    By araz916 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 05-25-2011, 02:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •