User Tag List

Page 139 of 146 FirstFirst ... 39 89 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 LastLast
Results 2,347 to 2,363 of 2473
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I feel thay yhe MX80 is also stiffer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MX80 is probably the stiffest racket on the market right now, so chances are it is stiffer than any racket u can compare it to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yuan7980 View Post
    helo all~~~i'm confusing abt buying MX80 .can anyone of u tell me tat mx80 heavier than n90 II S -type or more lighter?? becoz i 've decide to get another new racquet for spare ....

your NS90 will gather dust once you start with MX.... like me... sold off all my racquets liao...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    your NS90 will gather dust once you start with MX.... like me... sold off all my racquets liao...
    aha~~!reali!!!??2mrw i go get 1 MX 80 n try , thx bro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. The MX series from Victor is one of a kind. Give yourself a try and it may serve you well. If too stiff you can opt for MX JJS or MX60. Cheers.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dffhkhksg View Post
    MX80 is probably the stiffest racket on the market right now, so chances are it is stiffer than any racket u can compare it to.
    That what I think last year until I tried the Froza racket. I think it is more stiff than the MX80

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KB@TB Em View Post
    My MX80s painting on the shaft ending dissolves. Obviously it is because of the adhevise grip (I use frottee grip from victor). Is this normal or rather bad painting quality?
    im facing the same problem bro.painting problem at my mx80cone shaft

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The paint on my mx80 has been destroyed on the frame because of how and who I used to play with but the paint on the cone has been totally fine for me. I remember saying the Carlton VTE was stiffer however I feel like I should amend that after using my MX80 again recently after repair. ( Btw, I can barely tell the difference from the repair, maybe slightly more vibration but it's such a small difference I think it's in my head) The MX80 definitely has a stiffer shaft but the VTE had a shorter shaft, lighter weight and bigger handle. This made it feel unforgiving especially on wrist shots but overheads and jump smashes are incredible once you figure it out. The MX80 is the opposite. It's unbelievably comfortable and easy to accelerate this racket and change direction and I found myself changing my technique and style to take full advantage of this. Both of these rackets are like none other I have used before or since and require a fair amount of adjustment to your technique to use them. When I picked up and played with my MX80 I could not get any power or consistency from it for at least a coupleof games. I couldn't even get an overhead straight clear end to end. I couldn't figure it out till I realised my technique when using my VTE is totally different and same again with normal racquets so I decided to experiment and see what I could do. The best thing I found that worked was how I took my shots. I took my arm right out and immediately I saw a difference. I then started using my arm and just before contact snapping my wrist and I can honestly say, they were the steepest smashes I have ever hit and the third most powerful I could hit with accuracy after the lining n90 with z62 strings and the vt80 with vs850. Once I had the right technique, smashes were better than when I used the z force (amazing power, very difficult to get a serious angle and to control a cross court smash. also very easy to read my smash when I used it, so I think MX80 is better ur experience may differ) and better than the n50 original( but much harder to generate the power and not as fun to just whack the shuttle with, n50 was very easy to get very good smashes without real effort). To get power out of the MX80, you really need to put a lot of energy in and your technique will need to be very efficient or risk losing power or a bad injury. I lent mine to a friend ( must stronger+ more talented player than me), 4 points in and he gave it back and put on an elbow support. This racquet is not a pick up and play racquet, it will take time to really learn to use it properly, but I can confidently say that nothing I have ever used matches this in terms of accuracy and placement even with the most powerful shots. I have really had to slow my game down to get the most from it but it's worth it. I'm still getting used to the technique required and means of generating power again after such a long off period but I think this will be my go to after a couple more sessions at least for doubles. If it's an easy racquet you're looking for, get a vt80 or VTT or maybe an N50ii. This is not for everyone, but it will be incredible for some. I'll try and do a new full review after nearly 2 years comparing it to racquets out today and some of its newer descendants eg the mx London which I'm lucky enough to have regular access too (although rarely used) and also the bslyd and maybe the n80, n90ii and racquets I used to own not very long ago after I have had some more time with it and other racquets I'm comparing this too.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you familiar with the PARAGRAPH?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Are you familiar with the PARAGRAPH?
    Yh, sorry, typed that on my phone. I didn't realise I had typed that much. I'm usually more moderate. The review will be much clearer and spaced out properly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sometimes i feel mx80 is stiffer than my ,vt70,vt80,vtzf or vtzf ltd... is this true?what do u guys think?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, it is stiffer than any Yonex.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmasherKing View Post
    sometimes i feel mx80 is stiffer than my ,vt70,vt80,vtzf or vtzf ltd... is this true?what do u guys think?
    yup..thats true

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheNotoriousLIG View Post
    Yh, sorry, typed that on my phone. I didn't realise I had typed that much. I'm usually more moderate. The review will be much clearer and spaced out properly.
    I find that a problem with typing on my phone because for some reason I can't
    put
    in
    gaps
    in
    My
    lines. Edit: I guess that problem was fixed..... Never mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if your being sarcastic or serious but I have already acknowledged my mistake and will be trying to avoid making it again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    I find that a problem with typing on my phone because for some reason I can't
    put
    in
    gaps
    in
    My
    lines. Edit: I guess that problem was fixed..... Never mind.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notorious

I would take it merely as having some fun. This site has a habit of becoming too serious and sometimes it's nice to have a little light humour.

I recall somebody having alight-hearted pop at me a while back. It's not aggressive, mean stuff so please don't take offence.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm well aware of that Paul. I have been part of this site for over 2 years and followed it for a while before that and I enjoy the banter that is often found on here But conversely if someone is just being rude for the sake of being rude, I have a definite character flaw of checking and nipping it in the bud before it escalates out of control and ruins threads like I see so much on other forums. I hope that makes some kind of sense?

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    Notorious

I would take it merely as having some fun. This site has a habit of becoming too serious and sometimes it's nice to have a little light humour.

I recall somebody having alight-hearted pop at me a while back. It's not aggressive, mean stuff so please don't take offence.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk