User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 32 of 32
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitabluez View Post
    Looking at the Denmark SS Premier entry list, Xia Huan will play XD with Tao Jiaming. I don't understand what's on Li Yongbo's mind by separating Qing Tian/Tao Jiaming
    LYB recognises that Tian Qing/Tao Jiaming, will not be going to London as a pair (Xu Chen/Ma Jin and Zhang/Zhao will be) therefore he is most likely looking to either give Xia Huan more experience, or is looking to find suitable other XD combinations

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Western Hemisphere
    Posts
    979
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    LYB recognises that Tian Qing/Tao Jiaming, will not be going to London as a pair (Xu Chen/Ma Jin and Zhang/Zhao will be) therefore he is most likely looking to either give Xia Huan more experience, or is looking to find suitable other XD combinations
    Yup. Agreed.

    XC/MJ is XD only. CHN won't send two pairs with both ZYL and TQ playing both WD and XD. TQ/TJM had some very poor showings. They can't challenge ZN/ZYL. So TQ/TJM is out.

    However, it is strange that TJH/XH is not sent to Japan Open or Denmark Open. While it's a foregone conclusion that YY/WXL and TQ/ZYL will be the two pairs at the Olympics, it does not hurt to have a spare.

  3. #20
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,028
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedShuttle View Post
    Yup. Agreed.

    XC/MJ is XD only. CHN won't send two pairs with both ZYL and TQ playing both WD and XD. TQ/TJM had some very poor showings. They can't challenge ZN/ZYL. So TQ/TJM is out.

    However, it is strange that TJH/XH is not sent to Japan Open or Denmark Open. While it's a foregone conclusion that YY/WXL and TQ/ZYL will be the two pairs at the Olympics, it does not hurt to have a spare.
    yes, that's why I say, TJH/XH will not be in the OG list next year. Even they are now given more exposure, but one year international tournament experience is not enough for them to participate in the OG 2012. There is no way TJH/XH will replace TQ/ZYL currently. If they were LYB's choice for the OG, why are they not playing at the coming JO and DO? They should participate in all SS and gain more points, right? It's just because YY/WXL gave a walkover in the final, so everyone is thinking that LYB wanted the youngsters to be in the OG next year. Don't they think it's silly?

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    imho, XH is a better player than TQ despite TQ being more experienced. XH has better defensive qualities and better offensive skills than TQ. so perhaps this is the new experiment pairing XH/TJM together. this could be the new Gao Ling/Zheng Bo combo to emerge in the future.

  5. #22
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,945
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm shocked that they beat their seniors that day..!

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    imho, XH is a better player than TQ despite TQ being more experienced. XH has better defensive qualities and better offensive skills than TQ. so perhaps this is the new experiment pairing XH/TJM together. this could be the new Gao Ling/Zheng Bo combo to emerge in the future.
    TJM is nowhere near as good as ZB. ZB, is more powerful, and more consistent (surprisingly)

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    TJM is nowhere near as good as ZB. ZB, is more powerful, and more consistent (surprisingly)
    if only TJM has a consistent partner to play with regularly, perhaps then his consistency will improve.

  8. #25
    Regular Member nitabluez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    TJH/HX are still 19 years old right? ah, still have long journey...

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    a good result for these 2 young ones at the German Open yesterday.

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what happen to xia huan?

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    14,345
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by at800def View Post
    what happen to xia huan?
    Injured playing CBSL, now in Germany for treatment. Zhong Qianxin, also injured, is joining her there.

  12. #29
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Injured playing CBSL, now in Germany for treatment. Zhong Qianxin, also injured, is joining her there.
    is it serious justin???

    Hope to see them back soon on court as a pair

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in front of my lappie
    Posts
    870
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is Germany hospital the best place to take care the players injuries? i thought China herself has many good hospitals?

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    14,345
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun View Post
    is it serious justin???

    Hope to see them back soon on court as a pair
    Only serious cases get to go to the world-famous German Hospital that specializes in treating sport-related injuries;they don't come cheap,you know. Forgot to mention that Guo Zengdong was also injured but not sure whether he was sent to Germany for treatment.

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    570
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any news on xia huan injury or comeback?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Chen Jin ( 陈金 )
    By Oldhand in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 295
    : 01-06-2014, 04:00 PM
  2. a little news about Tang Xinfu ( 汤仙虎 )
    By kwun in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 49
    : 10-15-2011, 01:01 AM
  3. gao huan
    By orangejuice in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 4
    : 05-29-2011, 03:38 AM
  4. zhao jian huan racket?
    By alexkho in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 05-03-2009, 12:08 AM
  5. Who was coached by Tang xianhu (Tang sinfu)?
    By ye333 in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 11
    : 06-03-2006, 01:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •