Hello !! This is Subha from Kolkata, India

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by subha, Dec 21, 2010.

1. subha

subha Regular Member

student
    Hello,

My name is Subhadeep and I just started learning badminton. Although a bit late to learn but I love this game and enjoy it. I am 21yrs old and is a student in College.

I hope I will learn a lot from all the members around here. I have heard of this forum a lot but could not gather enough courage to join and discuss. Now that I have learned some basics I can participate.

I stay in a housing estate with a full featured badminton court by Yonex. So no problem of playing even 24Hrs. I have one friend around who plays with me.

Since I am a beginner I have just two bats. One Muscle power 3 and one Carbonex 7000DF.

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, subha (Subhadeep)!:)..i heard baddy is growing in popularity in India..
    Visit us often!:cool:

3. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Welcome to BC ! I would love to have a court available 24/7

4. subha

subha Regular Member

student
    @ctjcad

Thanks a lot. Yes I will try to be as regular as possible. And yes, badminton is gaining popularity and lack of courts is the only problem here.

@LD rules:

Thanks a lot mate. Yes I feel that I am one of those fortunate person to have such advantages. Anyways looking forward to all for discussions.

5. nasik

nasik New Member

Hi Subha this is nasik from kolkata...can u do me a favour.Plz tell me any hard court in saltlake(kolkata)