User Tag List

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi GOwin! Sure! I'm always looking for more people to play with! But I may not be up to par with your skill! What level of play are you in?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@graphite
    recreational player lang ako.

are you male or female? (hehehe. sorry if i sound like someone from a chatroom)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i played in chuts last night and i was hassled with a routinary inspection of bags before you can enter the court. must be due to the recent events of holdups here. our badminton courts are good targets since most of our courts only have one door both for entrance and exit.

GOwin, i play at smasher's court in ortigas every sunday if you want to join us. i think you've played with some of my friends already in camp aguinaldo. remember gullybetty and rickleng of PEx?

guys, i'm organizing a small tournament for a worthy cause. it'll be on november 9, sunday, also at smasher's court. proceeds will go to an aeta community in barangay sitio maporac, zambales. if you wanna join or for further details, please email me. thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@rors
    yep, i used to play at agui before and have met gullybetty and rickleng there. I still see them play at powersmash from time to time. I don't think we've met before. Have we?

how's the PEx badminton group?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check out for the opening of Yonex Philippines Badminton Club along shaw blvd.
    For more info. pls. call 637 65 87 ask for Jonathan or lyza you can also contact me (09178968486). All courts are yonex mats on wood .You can also drop by the Yonex store in SM megamall.
    Last edited by pakner; 09-20-2003 at 01:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOwin, I'm male. From your nick, I think your male too right? How old are you na ba? I'm 15 yrs old.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you may call me kuya GOwin then. nah, GOwin is fine.

(and i thought that nick is asexual. :lol: )

anyway, how's badminton in CDO? how's the courts, rates, etc.

@pakner
    ive seen the membership rates at Yonex Badminton Club - grabe! premium rates yun! I haven't seen the facilities, so I'll reserve my other comments until I see them and find out if it's worth it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here in CDO, more and more people are starting to play badminton since they opened more courts. Before, the only public court here was in the Pelaez Sports Center run by the gov't and we just pay PhP10.00 for a whole day of playing kaya lang we have to share since isa lang ang court. Palit-palitan lang. There are two different places here that have badminton courts. One is in Sports Avenue, 2 wooden courts, 1 rubberized paint cement court. PhP60/hr for members, PhP120/hr for non-members. The other is in Cagayan Badminton Center, 4 rubberized paint cement courts. PhP80/hr on weekdays, PhP100/hr on weekends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow! mura naman dyan sa CDO.

swerte nyo a

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Manila also, a lot of people are hooked into badminton since so many warehouses are now converted to a gym!! But prices of your badminton courts there in CDO are relatively low!!! but i think i like the idea where the members have this prepaid card to gain access of the gym as what you are now enjoying!!

Here in Manila particularly in Makati price per hour ranges from Php 175 (this is for prepaid booking meaning you need to pay in advance) otherwise price is bet Php200-300/hr

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe. Here in CDO, the court rates are fixed whether pre-paid or not. Even if it is cheaper here in our place, for a student like me, its still not that cheap. Hehe. Hey guys, it seems na marami na tayong mga Filipino members here sa BadmintonForum! Why don't we create a group? Yung isang forum na vini-visit ko (Glocktalk.com), the Filipino members have their own sub-forum and they/we call them/ourselves Band of Glockers (from the HBO series Band of Brothers.) so Why don't we call ourselves Band of Badders or somethin? Maybe we can talk kwun into it! Hehe. What do you guys think?

p.s.

Heres the link of the Filipino sub-forum on Glocktalk.com. How about it kwun? Maybe we can also create sub-forums for other big badminton clubs too! Just a suggestion!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by GOwin
    @rors
    yep, i used to play at agui before and have met gullybetty and rickleng there. I still see them play at powersmash from time to time. I don't think we've met before. Have we?

how's the PEx badminton group?
    nope, we haven't met. just online interaction always. PEx badminton group is down to just me, rickleng, gullybetty and another girl pal. but i still post there once in a while, esp now since i'm organizing a badminton tourney for a cause. gullybetty still plays in agui. i usually play in smasher's court now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi rors! What happened to the badmintonph.com website and forum?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi graphite! it's down. we need sponsors to keep the site up. and the administrator is busy with other stuff now. how often do you come here in manila? let's hold an EB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys! where in manila can you buy Adidas Uproar or Downroar indoor court shoes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sup everyone! im also from the philippines

i used to play at rizal kaso ang dami na laging tao. ngayon sa pioneer na, im not a member though, sabit lang ako sa friend ko hehehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rors,

Ok! Hey, why dont we just request kwun to create a sub-forum for filipino members since marami-rami naman tayo! Theres one forum that I go to that also has a sub-forum for the pinoy members. (check out my previous post.)

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast