12-22-2010, 11:44 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Los Angeles, CA
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
LABC - Chinese New Year Badminton Tournament
LABC CHINESE NEW YEAR TOURNAMENT
January 28th – January 30th, 2011
Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC)
10410 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA 91731
- The Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC),10410 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA 91731, (626) 279-9919
- Funky Double - A - B - C - D - Novice - Senior (80+) - Senior (90+) - Senior (100+)
- Men's Singles;
- Men's Doubles;
- Women's Singles;
- Women's Doubles;
- Mixed's Doubles
- Cash prizes for Funky, B, C, D, and Senior levels! Prizes will also be awarded to Novice.
Registration & Fees:
- Open to all players of all levels. Senior minimum age must be 40
- The entry fee will be $30 for the first event, $20 for the second event, and $15 for the 3rd event for the Funky, B, C, D and Novice flights. Each participant can participate in a maximum of 3 events (Funky, B, C, D, Novice, and Senior). Partners must submit separate entry forms. Participants of 2 or more events will be given a free Yonex polyester T-shirt.
Schedule of Events:
- Friday, January 28th, 2011 - Registration / Warm up at 5:00PM
- All Mixed events will be played until the semi-final from 6:00PM - 12:00AM.
- Saturday, January 29th, 2011 - Registration / Warm up at 8:00AM
- All other events will be played until the semi-finals from 9:00AM - 12:00AM.
- Sunday, January 30th, 2011 - Warm up at 8:00AM
- All semi-finals and finals start at 9:00AM.
- Play should conclude by 7:00PM.
- Please submit completed and signed entries with payment to: LOS ANGELES BADMINTON CLUB, 10410 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA 91731.
- Entries will not be processed in a draw, unless payment is received. You may download and print the application form and pay at LABC directly.
- Make check payable to LOS ANGELES BADMINTON CLUB.
- For further information, please contact Los Angeles Badminton Club at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 279-9919.
- Entries must be received by January 16, 2011.
- The draws will be posted at www.tournamentsoftware.com
- Please check your match(s) schedules accordingly.
- In case of events with low entries, the tournament committee reserves the right to cancel and/ or combine with other levels of the event or to schedule a round robin matches. If you have entered an event that has been canceled or changed, the tournament committee will notify you as soon as possible.
- Court warm-up time is limited to 5 minutes. Entrants will have at least 10 minutes in between matches. Default time is 5 minutes and will be strictly enforced.
- Refunds will only be given, if the tournament committee cancels the event; otherwise there will be no refunds at all.
- Professional A players cannot play with other professional A players in the A events. In the interest of fairness, the tournament committee reserves the right to make any necessary changes.
- Hilton Los Angeles - 225 West Valley Blvd., San Gabriel, CA 91776 (626) 270-2700
- Standard room with two queen beds $110.00 + tax per night. Please mention LABC during reservation.
- Comfort Inn Rosemead - 9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770 (626) 228-0528
- Standard room with two queen beds $75.00 + tax per night. Please mention LABC during reservation.
By pramana in forum L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)Replies: 1: 12-13-2011, 09:48 PM
By pramana in forum L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)Replies: 0: 07-12-2011, 11:51 PM
By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton ClubReplies: 42: 05-04-2009, 06:35 AM
By ThePlayer in forum China Professional PlayersReplies: 37: 02-04-2008, 07:41 PM
By chris-ccc in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 22: 01-15-2008, 02:56 AM