12-22-2010, 11:48 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Los Angeles, CA
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
SAVE HIGH SCHOOL BADMINTON - Southern California High School Badminton Championships
Southern California High School Badminton Championships
Saturday Jan 15th 9:00AM and ends 16th 3:00PM
Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC)
10410 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA 91731
- The Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC),10410 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA 91731, (626) 279-9919
- 15-points system
- 15-points system
Registration & Fees:
- LIMIT OF TWO EVENTS PER PERSON
- Any person only currently attending high school is eligible to enter.
- Limit of 16 singles players or doubles teams entered in each event.
- Awards to the top six finishers in each event using feed in cons format.
- Free Yonex T-Shirt to each entrant who participates two events.
- Pizza will be available for sale at the LABC Pro-shop.
- Yonex Nylon Shuttles will be used and provided for all matches.
- Checks should be made out of LABC.
Schedule of Events:
- Saturday Jan 15th 9:00AM and ends 16th 3:00PM
- Please submit completed and signed entries with payment to: LOS ANGELES BADMINTON CLUB, 10410 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA 91731.
- Entries will not be processed in a draw, unless payment is received. You may download and print the application form and pay at LABC directly.
- Make check payable to LOS ANGELES BADMINTON CLUB.
- For further information, please contact Los Angeles Badminton Club at email@example.com or (626) 279-9919.
- Entries must be received by January 9th, 2011
By Viper2005 in forum USA WestReplies: 17: 10-12-2009, 02:10 PM
By Bredog in forum USA WestReplies: 3: 04-10-2009, 03:41 PM
By jpdzahr in forum 2007 TournamentsReplies: 12: 02-02-2009, 01:56 PM
By täby_swe in forum General ForumReplies: 21: 06-23-2005, 09:57 AM
By Randino in forum Market PlaceReplies: 3: 12-03-2004, 01:43 AM