User Tag List

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 491
  1. #1
    Regular Member Ultraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Faraway Land
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default KD Sports House, Kota Damansara

    Impress with the shop layout, environment, stock & price with new/not so new badminton shop (KD Sports House, Kota Damansara) - Highly recommend.



    The advert:

    Name:  KD-Sports-House.gif
Views: 7391
Size:  102.6 KB

    The map:

    Name:  23477_383031002662_545477662_3855002_1728258_n.jpg
Views: 7736
Size:  59.4 KB

    The Front Shop Shot:

    Name:  27115_413654495179_652695179_5578780_2949069_n.jpg
Views: 7682
Size:  70.8 KB

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    puchong, malaysia
    Posts
    492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket pricing matching puchong aj/rz and pertama?

  3. #3
    Regular Member Ultraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Faraway Land
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    racket pricing matching puchong aj/rz and pertama?
    I can say way better then AJ & Pertama.

    For example, BG66 string + labor charge its only RM25.00. Digital some more.

    Another one, Yonex Voltric 70 (Racket + Bag only) RM 460.00 If you top up string + Karakal grip only RM495.00.
    Last edited by Ultraman; 12-25-2010 at 02:02 AM.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm i went there and wanted to purchase a Ti-10 they told me Rm 540 which in the end i bought for RM 430 in AJ...

  5. #5
    Regular Member Ultraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Faraway Land
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    Hmm i went there and wanted to purchase a Ti-10 they told me Rm 540 which in the end i bought for RM 430 in AJ...
    Oh.. you must be a good customer to AJ then.

    I called AJ (Jon Ling) asking about Voltrix 70 and they gave me RM500.00. I called Pertama, they quote me RM560.00.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think saying that i am a good customer to AJ is far fetched. I like discounts.

  7. #7
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraman View Post
    Oh.. you must be a good customer to AJ then.

    I called AJ (Jon Ling) asking about Voltrix 70 and they gave me RM500.00. I called Pertama, they quote me RM560.00.
    495 and 500. is that a big difference?
    slight better price with RM5 difference. but not big deal. this is good for anyone that stay around there. for me to jam my car to that place, petrol is more that RM5.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    495 and 500. is that a big difference?
    slight better price with RM5 difference. but not big deal. this is good for anyone that stay around there. for me to jam my car to that place, petrol is more that RM5.
    Thats a true drifit.

    In fact KD is quite near my house and the variety of products attracted me but the pricing is exp.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Ultraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Faraway Land
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    I think saying that i am a good customer to AJ is far fetched. I like discounts.
    Saying that, I like discount too.. Then again, my consideration is I don't have the luxuries time to get there from Damansara. Not counting all the details yet like toll, petrol, the wear and tear of my brake pad, tires & other details. (Do I need to mention this?)

  10. #10
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    Thats a true drifit.

    In fact KD is quite near my house and the variety of products attracted me but the pricing is exp.
    stock clearance at 50%, that will be good deal. ti-10 discounted at 50% or maybe you can help me get Arc10 with 50%. these 2 are old model and shall be under stock clearance. no?

  11. #11
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraman View Post
    Saying that, I like discount too.. Then again, my consideration is I don't have the luxuries time to get there from Damansara. Not counting all the details yet like toll, petrol, the wear and tear of my brake pad, tires & other details. (Do I need to mention this?)
    Gosh! If you got the mention this, then would like to say that AJ is near where i work. Beside that my GF stays near there.

    Like this if you can get a Yonex Ti-10 3rd gen for the price lower than AJ in KD sport I will but it from them in Jan. Lower price means it must be 10% lower than RM430 from AJ.. okay 5% also i am happy.

  12. #12
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraman View Post
    Saying that, I like discount too.. Then again, my consideration is I don't have the luxuries time to get there from Damansara. Not counting all the details yet like toll, petrol, the wear and tear of my brake pad, tires & other details. (Do I need to mention this?)
    540-430 = RM110. i can book one taxi and it wont even cost near to 100.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Ultraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Faraway Land
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    495 and 500. is that a big difference?
    slight better price with RM5 difference. but not big deal. this is good for anyone that stay around there. for me to jam my car to that place, petrol is more that RM5.
    Yes, for me is the big different. Normally I went to badminton shop 3 times a week. I need to buy a shuttle & do the stringing. So, I think, its better to go the nearest shop from my place.

  14. #14
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    stock clearance at 50%, that will be good deal. ti-10 discounted at 50% or maybe you can help me get Arc10 with 50%. these 2 are old model and shall be under stock clearance. no?
    Ultraman what is your response to this. If it is true you for my attention.

  15. #15
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just called KD sport.

    APACS rackets are at 50% discount. Yonex is only 30% discount.

    Ti-10 after discount is at RM440. Still other shops has better pricing.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    puchong, malaysia
    Posts
    492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraman View Post
    I can say way better then AJ & Pertama.

    For example, BG66 string + labor charge its only RM25.00. Digital some more.

    Another one, Yonex Voltric 70 (Racket + Bag only) RM 460.00 If you top up string + Karakal grip only RM495.00.
    Just to qualify myself, I have never been to KD and i am not supporter of AJ too. Hey, from the pricings u mentioned, i dun thk KD is 'way better' than the main 'players' in klang valley. It mayb but misleading. It may be as good though, i dun know.

  17. #17
    Regular Member Ultraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Faraway Land
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    Just to qualify myself, I have never been to KD and i am not supporter of AJ too. Hey, from the pricings u mentioned, i dun thk KD is 'way better' than the main 'players' in klang valley. It mayb but misleading. It may be as good though, i dun know.
    What I mean by "way better", if you staying around here.. PJ.

    Another one, if you from Puchong. Maybe AJ is the best.. But for me, AJ is too far from me.. So, I think, KD is good enough.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for players at Sun Suria Kota Damansara.
    By Kamalzakry in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 1
    : 06-01-2012, 05:27 AM
  2. Gathering players for Kota Damansara
    By Sui-MY in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 5
    : 11-17-2011, 08:15 AM
  3. Kota Damansara - Badminton Gp
    By miaaiman in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 10
    : 03-16-2009, 11:05 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    : 04-04-2007, 12:48 AM
  5. Kota Damansara
    By Rendra in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 2
    : 02-28-2007, 07:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •