MY AT900T broke, want a replacment ( li-ning ) which model is close similar?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by egb16a, Dec 26, 2010.

1. egb16a

egb16a Regular Member

Hi everyone,

I am currently using yonex at900t 3U, and I love it and love the extra power and the easy control it gave me in game play, I usually play Double....

Last night just broke the AT900t, and I am thinking to switch to Li-ning...
    but it really got too many different model, and I have been searching on this forum, and find some good comment on Lining N90 , N70 , N50 and N55

I would like to go ahead to try those , but in HK here not many ppl using lining on the court , so I don't have chance to try it...

any one can tell me which one is the most similar to my Pervious AT900t?

2. canti

canti Regular Member

Student
    i can tell you that the N90 is similar to the at700 and the N77 is similar to Ti-10, but i havent tried one that is similar to a 3u at900T

3. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

N90II would be a good one. But since you like AT900T why not stick with it?

4. Rocker

Rocker Regular Member

Students
    I think N33 is simiat to AT900T. I never use it but I've saw it. It has Aero frame, and power armor just like AT900T.

5. - иεvvεи٭т -ツ

- иεvvεи٭т -ツ Regular Member

Wizard / Chief Potato
    I agree with Yoppy own the AT900 and the N50II and they're similar rackets... N33 is really light sort of like a nanospeed 9900

6. Cheetah

Cheetah Regular Member

Student
    The N90II comes close to the AT900T??? ;) what are you talkin about. They are 2 different rackets. No way... I have an AT900T and all Li-Ning rackets. And I think the N70 comes as close as possible to the AT900T. My opinion

7. - иεvvεи٭т -ツ

- иεvvεи٭т -ツ Regular Member

Wizard / Chief Potato
    Oh Wait Yoppy said N90II.... lol Yeah Cheetahs right N90II is quite diff, N50II is the similar one IMO. (Sorry Yoppy gotta disagree with you, thought you said N50II)

8. Cheetah

Cheetah Regular Member

Student
    hehehe I was wondering why you said N50II though he wrote N90II xD... Nah the N90 [II] is like the AT700

9. egb16a

egb16a Regular Member

n50 and n70....cool cool...gotta try iy...and i try my friend 's fake n70...i feel quiet good...easy to smash ..
    the reason why my racket break..coz i am using 30lb bg65...when i play game ...i mishit the frame at 3 o'clock by the shuttle....i starting to disappoint with yonex....
    or u guys have any other brand recommandation which is similar to at900t? better cheaper , so i can have atleast 3 same racket bringing with me..

10. egb16a

egb16a Regular Member

n50 and n70....cool cool...gotta try iy...and i try my friend 's fake n70...i feel quiet good...easy to smash ..
    the reason why my racket break..coz i am using 30lb bg65...when i play game ...i mishit the frame at 3 o'clock by the shuttle....i starting to disappoint with yonex....
    or u guys have any other brand recommandation which is similar to at900t? better cheaper , so i can have atleast 3 same racket bringing with me..

11. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

I dont think so. I also own N90II and AT900T, and i can assure that its no where near the old N90, but much closer to something like AT900T. N90 is the closest to AT700. Perhaps you confused between the two, while you shouldn't cos i know that you are selling them aren't you? :)

Here's the catch, the introduction of N90II is to capture a wider market as the ultimate racket for all. Unlike the N90, where predominantly only single players would use it. So if we consider that AT700 and AT900P to be on par with N90, then IMO AT900T (which is just slightly below AT700 and AT900P) would be on par with N90II. This is not by all mean a theory, but came out of my own experience.

That said maybe you are right about N70, I cant comment on that cos i never use it before. But please dont tell me just because Cai Yun use N70, means that AT900T = N70 :D

#11 Yoppy, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  12. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

No problem иεvvεи٭т -ツ, everyone is entitle for an opinion :)