User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You got the blocks and you got them printed in Australia?
    Looks very good.

Plz next time don't pick Cai Yun though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkie View Post
    Looks very good.
    Yes i did, there are many sport shops here offering heat press. And im really satisfy with the quality and price, my few mates also already made order through me. Do you think i should put margin on them?? LOL

Maybe after reading my posts on other threads, i wont blame you mistaken me for a non CHN fan

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks very good.

It looks good but not 100% accurate. I guess if i had those cheap SP version shirts or fakes it wouldn't matter as much ... In any case I had decided to go with my own font instead of the brand ones which is why I cancelled on those Victor's in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Yes i did, there are many sport shops here offering heat press. And im really satisfy with the quality and price, my few mates also already made order through me. Do you think i should put margin on them?? LOL

Maybe after reading my posts on other threads, i wont blame you mistaken me for a non CHN fan
    How about some closeups/ macro shots . What size are those shirts??
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-25-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So where do you get the fonts from ? Is it possible to get the Yonex Japan shirt ones ? And can you create your own fonts for your shirts ? Any ideas ?

I need to get some of my shirts printed, apparently if you play in international tournaments, it's a BWF reguation to have your name on the back. Otherwise, there is a €100 fine, or you can forfeit the match.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    How about some closeups/ macro shots . What size are those shirts??
    I just used iPhone camera, wont be able to get clear close up pic. You doubt about the quality?? Why dont order 1 and see for your self? The shirts are all size XL

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ERTHK View Post
    Hi George, If I'm not wrong, you have done some name blocks printing on your shirt?

Mind sharing some photos? just curious to see how the PU print looks on your shirt
    Haha... yep..but im ashamed to post my name on my shirt out btw..

the quality is pretty good though

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    So where do you get the fonts from ? Is it possible to get the Yonex Japan shirt ones ? And can you create your own fonts for your shirts ? Any ideas ?

I need to get some of my shirts printed, apparently if you play in international tournaments, it's a BWF reguation to have your name on the back. Otherwise, there is a €100 fine, or you can forfeit the match.
    U can try pm the thread creator and see

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post

There are dozens of free font websites out there, just google for it and you can create your own style in Photoshop or similar. FC Barcelona font for instance http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=barcelona The Japan ones here are selfmade (and they only have the 4 letters) but also not 100% accurate after further inspection, they won't look good anyway with longer names (longer than 6 characters) as they simply are too wide to fit. I'd check at your regular racketshop, UK has far more printing services available I feel ...

I just used iPhone camera, wont be able to get clear close up pic. You doubt about the quality?? Why dont order 1 and see for your self? The shirts are all size XL
    I can't say about the quality but the print is not exactly the same as the original. Asked for closeup to maybe able to see the thickness but perhaps you can say. Doesn't matter for me anyhow as they won't take my orders anymore : too high maintenance . Oh yeah thx for shirt size info; could've fooled me I thought they were a small or asian medium
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-26-2011 at 03:04 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit: I'd browse through the basic - sans serif section on dafont as well. I'm using one from there actually .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually my local racket shop does do printing, I just don't think there is many choices of fonts. There isn't much point in me getting the Japan font then, my second name is 11 letters with a space, it won't look very good. I will need to find a cool font. Is there any BWF restriction on the font used ?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I remember in the rules the only restriction/requirement is that it is in a western/roman font but you can look it up to be sure ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    I can't say about the quality but the print is not exactly the same as the original. Asked for closeup to maybe able to see the thickness but perhaps you can say.
    The thickness is quite good, its thicker than my original football or other original badminton shirts. Im not sure if thicker is better, but surely it will not get washed or faded away. The only concern perhaps it can be peel off overtime if not well look after.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In anything below Grand Prix level it's optional anyway I forgot to add ... and that includes the Scottish .

The thickness is quite good, its thicker than my original football or other original badminton shirts. Im not sure if thicker is better, but surely it will not get washed or faded away. The only concern perhaps it can be peel off overtime if not well look after.
    Okay , thick is good in my opinion as long as the glue is good quality .
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-26-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as I know, the name print company refused to sell anything to demolidor. Since no transaction is involved, there's not much for me to talk about on this issue.

About the BWF regulation, name print is not compulsory unless you are playing for events with minimum level of Grand Prix, & higher - like Super Series & etc...

Fonts used in tournaments should be clear to be seen & might subject to prior approval from tournament organisers.

There's a minimum requirement of 6cm and not exceeding 10cm in font height, & color of the name print should be in contrast with the shirt color for clear visibility.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ERTHK View Post
    About the BWF regulation, name print is not compulsory unless you are playing for events with minimum level of Grand Prix, & higher - like Super Series & etc...

Fonts used in tournaments should be clear to be seen & might subject to prior approval from tournament organisers.

There's a minimum requirement of 6cm and not exceeding 10cm in font height, & color of the name print should be in contrast with the shirt color for clear visibility.
    As far as I am aware, International level is also included in the series of tournaments in which names on shirts is compulsory. Otherwise it's €100 or forfeit. Thanks for the information on size of fonts, that will help when I get the shirts printed. Just need to decide which shirts I get printed

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually it's for the Badminton Europe Circuit Internationals but whatever the tournament entry form/ prospectus mentions is what you go by. All the rest is in the BWF rules including the min and max heights ...
    I don't think the number of entries will be as pitiful as last time with Olympic qualifying period underway by then should be full qualifying and a reserves list (unlike last time).
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-27-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Malaysia national team model shirt....with my name printed on the back

Name:  08022011493.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  36.9 KBName:  08022011505.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  28.5 KBName:  08022011507.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  35.1 KBName:  08022011508.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  27.7 KBName:  08022011511.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  31.4 KBName:  08022011518.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  27.7 KB

Pictures uploaded upon a friend's request.

I like the quality of the name print & its material is also top grade

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast