Product Reviews...

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Kelvin, Mar 17, 2001.

1. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    Hmm... I'm starting to think there should be certain requirements for product reviews.
    Not necessarily as long as mine at all, because all of you would fall asleep. hehehe... :)

I understand it's been mentioned before...

Anyways... I was going to say that I'm going to be doing a comprehensive evaluation of both the Cab 22, and Cab 23, when they arrive.
    I'm also having a source in Hong Kong trace the Aerotus 90P for me, as it seems to be a virtual unknown between us here.

Hmm... I'm not sure when I'll post any reviews if at all for a while however, because... OH WAIT!!! just had a good brain storm idea!!!

How about in the reviews... we post our preliminary comprehensive review, then have a follow up to the review when maybe 3,6,9, and finally 12 months have passed??? If that's too frequent then maybe 6 months, and then a year.
    Honestly I think if I had to wait 7+ years like I did with the Yonex Boron 200, there to finally post any sort of a review, I'd go nuts, and all of you would be like "what the??? it's not even available anymore!"

Yes initial impressions with full tech specs, then 6, then 12 months sounds like a good idea... what do you guys think?
    As it takes time to form an opinion, and to actually learn the nuances of each product. However, if it turns out to be crap, on your first day out, then write that as well... not everyone has a positive opinion on everything out there.
    As I've said before... there's no right or wrong. :)

2. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not employed during academic school yeah
    Man..how the hell do you guys use the smile.gif?

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    colon then follow by a )

4. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    the yonex titanium 10 is the best.there are 3U and long and G4.

5. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    Of course you konw that's not me...

Of course you know that's just a kelvin wanna be. :)
    as I'm more important than that to say that the Ti10 is not the best racquet there is... :)