User Tag List

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bogensaebel View Post
    your company is your boss'es interest whereas BAM sud be national/people/fan interest, is't?
    Now u say "National Interest"... Didn't I emphasize the same thing on the "national interest"? So who defines the terms "national interest"? The BAM boards/committees? Coaches/Players? MAS fans? or least, the BC forummers? haha... boleh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Different between BAM & Chealse FC or Man City is that BAM belong to the gomen & those who run it dont use their own money!
    what i said is what is happening at the moment...but BAM at least shud be reminded about that

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Now u say "National Interest"... Didn't I emphasize the same thing on the "national interest"? So who defines the terms "national interest"? The BAM boards/committees? Coaches/Players? MAS fans? or least, the BC forummers? haha... boleh?
    I think everyone want to think they are thinking/doing for the national interest...but IF the case is like mentioned before where BAM is doing changes without consulting coaches and players, this is sure less national insterest, is't? more like comittee ego..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Weird... boleh?

Though I am a mid level manager in my company, my big bosses never consulted me in the company's direction... weird... boleh?
    No wonder that you couldn't see the difference between going in "the direction where the whole team/company wishes to go" and "the direction where just the boss alone wants to go".

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's be patient and wait for things to settle down which may take a few days. Some members can't wait and started to speculate and give their own opinions where most of them are rubbish. I suggest cooling down and enjoy the SS Finals first.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the bosses (BAM boards/committees) and employees (coaches/players) do NOT see eye to eye, it's the best for them to apart. Hold no one for ransom... leave amicably...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Hold no one for ransom... leave amicably...

If the bosses (BAM boards/committees) and employees (coaches/players) do NOT see eye to eye, it's the best for them to apart. Hold no one for ransom... leave amicably...
    Aiya... You missed the point again.

This is why Misbun has decided to quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hmmm....

well, well, well.... more additional pages after office hour... and what do we have here... some guests pouring out hatred and oh dear, those brainless hates... I know I shouldn't bother but unlike MS who is a very patience man, I can't accept these bashing especially from someone who even dare to write MAS as his country... again, I know the intention is just to provoke but seriously dude, do you see us smiling?

[Dear Mods, please pardon me]

These words:

- LCW has grinded talent only (say who? you? and we are suppose to second that lousy opinion? Even to read it choke me )
    - These datuks are clowns with bigger ego after getting datuk for their failures? (what about shah rukh khan given datuk without no contribution whatsoever to Malaysia... his fault meh? If you don't understand what failure means, don't use it. They got the datukship for WINNING the SILVER medal. I don't see they GOT it after FAILING to get EITHER medal in OLYMPIC. Again, why la want to argue... it was granted, both men didn't request for it, haiya!)
    - Both datuk lee and datuk misbun are famous chokers & selfish, greedy men. (Choke who? you? Selfish?! Greedy?! That is more like a selfish, baseless comment)
    - datuk lee, cannot even win a major title and only know how to collect lotsa $$$ arnd the super series circuit. (*shake my head time and time again* even him earns a living also you wanna argue. Jealous kah your cent is much smaller than his?)
    - Turning high-potential young lee chong wei into a greedy money grabbing player.(Again, refer above comment *shaking my head again*. If LCW is greedy over HIS HARD-EARN cash, who are you to stop him!)
    - If morten or mao continued to coach lee, then we may have already an olympic gold, thomas cup or even the watered-down world championship.(Sure meh? Even Morten assisted PG, he won olympic kah? - no offense to PG and Morten )
    - Then is it a form of black mail, now having BAM and ministers all scrambling to appease the 'hurt' feelings of these two datuks! (these blackmail (like you said) is a way to teach BAM and all the useless ministers some lesson. Only know politic here and there... haiya if you Malaysian, should know better... but I guess you don't know any better)

Conclusion:

I only enjoy we speculating up till page 7... then after the eye-sore reading, will wait for new updates/news ....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's time to show... who is the boss here (as far as national interest is concerned)... Whatever the outcome is, let's hope that the OG2012 GOLD is not again eluded us (LCW particularly)... boleh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    Unlikely him as it is contradict with the character profile stated below in the previous press:

“Bagi saya, masalah ini sudah lama berlarutan. Misbun tidak gembira dengan tindakan seorang pegawai persatuan yang hanya pandai cakap sedangkan tidak tahu apa-apa mengenai sukan,” kata Chong Wei. (“To me, this problem has been prolonged. Misbun is not happy with one of the officer who only talks but knows nothing about the sport,” said LCW.)
    of course the profile doesn't fit the report card collector,

he is described as an officer not a director

maybe officer is from him thats why it was reported in the press

but i doubt this is the main reason

we will never know until bam holds the meeting and if they make it public

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eRa@에라 View Post
    well, well, well.... more additional pages after office hour... and what do we have here... some guests pouring out hatred and oh dear, those brainless hates... I know I shouldn't bother but unlike MS who is a very patience man, I can't accept these bashing especially from someone who even dare to write MAS as his country... again, I know the intention is just to provoke but seriously dude, do you see us smiling?

These words:

- LCW has grinded talent only (say who? you? and we are suppose to second that lousy opinion? Even to read it choke me )
    - These datuks are clowns with bigger ego after getting datuk for their failures? (what about shah rukh khan given datuk without no contribution whatsoever to Malaysia... his fault meh? If you don't understand what failure means, don't use it. They got the datukship for WINNING the SILVER medal. I don't see they GOT it after FAILING to get EITHER medal in OLYMPIC. Again, why la want to argue... it was granted, both men didn't request for it, haiya!)
    - Both datuk lee and datuk misbun are famous chokers & selfish, greedy men. (Choke who? you? Selfish?! Greedy?! That is more like a selfish, baseless comment)
    - datuk lee, cannot even win a major title and only know how to collect lotsa $$$ arnd the super series circuit. (*shake my head time and time again* even him earns a living also you wanna argue. Jealous kah your cent is much smaller than his?)
    - Turning high-potential young lee chong wei into a greedy money grabbing player.(Again, refer above comment *shaking my head again*. If LCW is greedy over HIS HARD-EARN cash, who are you to stop him!)
    - If morten or mao continued to coach lee, then we may have already an olympic gold, thomas cup or even the watered-down world championship.(Sure meh? Even Morten assisted PG, he won olympic kah? - no offense to PG and Morten )
    - Then is it a form of black mail, now having BAM and ministers all scrambling to appease the 'hurt' feelings of these two datuks! (these blackmail (like you said) is a way to teach BAM and all the useless ministers some lesson. Only know politic here and there... haiya if you Malaysian, should know better... but I guess you don't know any better)

Conclusion:

I only enjoy we speculating up till page 7... then after the eye-sore reading, will wait for new updates/news ....
    no wonder even though wt millions of government and sponsorship money, boleh-land cannot achieve any major success.boleh-fans are easily satisfied with minor success and worship their datuks.

do u think Super Dan will be considered greatest of them all if he juz won de most super series in a year?

for me, datuks are failures simply bcos they cannot deliver what they had boldly declared, to win majors.

one datuk is juz satisfied to earn money to fill their pockets while the other wants to behave like a little girl when he realised he won't be able to protect his cronies after Datuk James Selvaraj takes over...
    geez, so many datuks in boleh-land badminton.

c'mon ppl, i'm juz calling a spade a spade, no fanboyism, no prejudice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Errr... no prejudice? datuks are failures? easily satisfied? *roll-eyes* Don't think so....

"do u think Super Dan will be considered greatest of them all if he juz won de most super series in a year?"

This sentence/question sounds just what LCW claimed of that officer in BAM. Never acknowledge hard work but always complain...

FYI, I'm just calling APPRECIATION an APPRECIATION not worship cos only GOD deserves the usage of that word. And to my mere understanding your spade isn't a spade regardless of your claim....
    Last edited by eRa@에라; 01-04-2011 at 09:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These words:

Conclusion:

great post because its colorful post and when both red and black color combined,

it should be in the joke's corner

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Will wait for new updates/news

Conclusion:

Agree with what you have posted.

IMHO, if MS and LCW could gather enough sponsorship for their combination, they should move out of BAM.

Perhaps, even move out of Malaysia to another country welcoming them.

I too have posted enough on this matter.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by racquetor View Post
    If MS is so great, there will be 10 LCW. Try and ask Misbun why he can only produce LCW, he will tell you it's TALENT. It's easy for CW to criticize the back-up players because he had been there done that but it is always difficult for others who are not as talented as him. Where is the psychologists who are suppose to help these young players to strengthen their mentality and break through their innermost concern and fears? He (FT) is following our Datuk Lee all the time including 24 hours on call.

If LCW leaves, back up players have no choice but to shoulder the responsibility and hopefully in given time, there will be players who can replace LCW after 2012. If no,they have to look at the current bukit jalil players. Of course without LCW, the back up players will probably have more pressure to perform and it force them out of their comfort zone. However, if they continuous unable to break through in the international level, what can BAM do? They are left without choice but to lower down their expectation until the next LCW to come out.

Meanwhile, LCW will not be tie down with the BAM policies under the coaching committee's control. He can do whatever he like and take in as many sponsorship without BAM interference. Win-win situation isn't it?
    I agree with mostly everything you have said.

Except, if BAM cannot unearth or promote another player anywhere near the capability of LCW, it IMO points to a fundamental flaw in the system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    great post because its colorful post and when both red and black color combined,

it should be in the joke's corner
    aduh *faint*

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Agree with what you have posted.

IMHO, if MS and LCW could gather enough sponsorship for their combination, they should move out of BAM.

In the meantime, let's enjoy the SSF which kicks off t'row.
    Last edited by eRa@에라; 01-04-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Let's be patient and wait for things to settle down which may take a few days. Some members can't wait and started to speculate and give their own opinions where most of them are rubbish. I suggest cooling down and enjoy the SS Finals first.
    That's why a lot of speculating, SS Finals not yet start. Minus the few exceptions who love bashing

Conclusion:

Hahaha, you very free these few days is it Era?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post

LCW me thinks no problem to get sponsors, he's already brand ambassador for a few products. But going another country I think not, the 2 yr restriction thingy for OG.

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast